Show your suport

This thread is about the problem one poor EU realm is haveing Im talking about the realm Ravencrest EU
    It is a well known realm for its strong ally side and still has a medium populate hord side , also from what the datas shows it is one of the top 5 populate EU realm.

The realm has been crashing almost every day literaly for 3 months with over 35 days the realm crashes and over 50 crash when the server was unplayabel for 30 min up to 5-6 hours some of the subscriber on the server are kind of unhappy.
    Iv you dont belive me look at http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....sid=1&pageNo=1 or http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.h...1&forumId=1133 - various thread about the crash are easy to spot there.

For the last 3 months blizzard hasnt give a FCM , hasnt fixed the server and hasnt show any sing they are willing to give some subscribtion mony/playtime to us for the inconvinient. Also even if a FCM was given itl be ally side meaning that horde player will be stuck there unless they use payed char transfer.

If you could spare 1 min of your life to just write few word in one of the threads on the forum showing that you disaprove with blizz action and suport the idea of them actualy giveing a bit of atention to the server.

All i ask is a little /care from the comunity for the thousens of ppl that cant play the game they love on a server they played for 5 years with the ppl they played with for 5 years and dont want to or cant transfer.

If you cant find the time to help us by posting a little comment or your account is baned on the forum than i hope this atleast shows you how little blizzard cares about a comunity of customers that haven been playing since vanila.

I am sorry for my bad english but is not my first language and i hope you can find the time/will to suport us the server comunity with a little comment
    Last edited by The10thacc; 2010-07-20 at 10:06 PM.