Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    IMO ToC10/25 is harder than ICC10/25 (Lower Spire) at this point. With the ICC buff up to 30% now you can pretty much ignore the majority of the boss mechanics in Lower Spire and still clear it successfully. ToC is much less forgiving on the mechanics. Even once you get past Lower spire you can still ignore a lot of the mechanics in the fights and still have some success. The DPS check on festergut should really be pretty easy. With enough dps you can get rotface down before the fight really becomes hectic and is pretty easy. On Blood Princes the only mechanic the entire raid really needs to worry about is the empowered shock vortex. The rest only need a couple competent people to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by soygalol View Post
    This.
    I guess the leader should have done that before you did, unless he had no gems/enchants.Anyways I try to inpect people before I go to the raid in a pug even when it aint mine and then leave if many people have no enchs/gems

---------- Post added 2010-07-21 at 05:53 AM ----------

btw how many bossese did you kill/?
    Even though we started at 9:30, it was almost midnight by the time Deathwhisper was killed. I left after that because I had work early in the morning. Not sure how much further the pug went

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    The raid leader sucked. I inspect everyone when I make a pug, and ppl without gems or enchants ( yes, even a single one ) will not get into my ICC raid.
    I suspect it's this. When the raid leader was advertising in trade chat for more people for his raid, I whispered him and got an invite no questions asked.
    Last edited by Mankirks Daughter; 2010-07-22 at 02:41 AM.