Thread: Divine Aegis

Divine Aegis

Ok, quick question on how divine aegis works that maybe has already been answered, but searching has been disabled and I didn't find anything answering this question on the first five pages.

Divine Aegis - Critical heals create a protective shield on the target, absorbing 30% of the amount healed. Lasts 12 sec.

Ok, I come from healing on a druid/paladin/shaman, all level 80's, all have seen LK 10m. I am currently leveling up a priest as disc/shadow. Shadow is pretty straight forward, however disc I am having some issues learning what the abilities do.

The question is, Do the procs from Divine Aegis stack? Example:

I Cast Penance, Crits 3 times proccing aegis 3 times, once healing for 2500, once healing for 2600, and once healing for 2550. Will I get an absorb for 30% of A.) each of those crits (so 30% of 2500 + 30% of 2600 + 30% of 2500), B.) The highest crit, or C.) The last crit?

Yes, they do.

They even stack if you have two disc priests in the raid healing the same person.

They roll together into a bigger bubble

And for the "how much" question that you'll be asking next :

Divine Aegis: Divine Aegis effects will now stack, however the amount absorbed cannot exceed 125*level (of the target). It will also now take into account total healing including overhealing.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    And for the "how much" question that you'll be asking next :

Divine Aegis: Divine Aegis effects will now stack, however the amount absorbed cannot exceed 125*level (of the target). It will also now take into account total healing including overhealing.
    Yep, which is a 10k cap at level 80. Of course, that formula was built around balance at level 80, and given the indications that health pools are going to scale north much faster from 80 -> 85 than in previous releases, we can only hope this will be revisited by the developers. Otherwise at 85 DA will be limited at 10,625, an increase of 625 absorb at cap.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    Yep, which is a 10k cap at level 80. Of course, that formula was built around balance at level 80, and given the indications that health pools are going to scale north much faster from 80 -> 85 than in previous releases, we can only hope this will be revisited by the developers. Otherwise at 85 DA will be limited at 10,625, an increase of 625 absorb at cap.
    And considering Disc's mastery will be increase in absorption, that cap will be reached even faster than it is now.

Does the 2 pc T10 also stack?