Thread: The transition

10+ Year Old Account

Cool The transition

So, i know that theres going to be like pre cata events and stuff, but...is there going to be like a bad ass cinematic when we first log in of DW comeing out and fucking shit up. or are we just gunna wake up one day and be like....shit i drank to much last night cuz this place is fucked up. but on a srs note, will there be like a cinematic of the destruction and the changes over the years, kinda like a time lapse sort of thing to explain what just happened.
    Prot for life!

There's that troll stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    ya the troll and gnome stuff but, thats just them taking there shit back, thats not the whole world getting pwnd
    Prot for life!

I don't think turning this game into Final Fantasy or Xenosaga would be a good idea.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has never let down with their cinematic intros, Burning Crusade was awesome, WTLK was freaking awesome, Cataclysm is bound to be just as awesome, if not more, of it's predecessors.

If you don't know what I'm talking about... you are not prepared...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovietcake View Post
    ya the troll and gnome stuff but, thats just them taking there shit back, thats not the whole world getting pwnd
    You spelt THEIR wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Broily View Post
    WTLK was freaking awesome
    I thought it pretty, yet boring.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahpuch View Post
    You spelt THEIR wrong!
    Thank you, Mr. Obvious
    Please don't be a Grammar Nazi on these forums. Not everybody is 100% English speaking.
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I thought it pretty, yet boring.
    I'm a pretty big WoW nerd, so I got pretty excited watching it, having played WC3 and always wanting Lich King to show up even in vanilla...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahpuch View Post
    You spelt THEIR wrong!
    no i just dont give a shit (see i spelled don't wrong too)

---------- Post added 2010-07-20 at 06:38 PM ----------

well i dont want it to turn in FF either but a 5 min long cinematic for the beginning of a whole expansion where the whole world is sundered....thats not to much is it?
    Prot for life!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovietcake View Post
    well i dont want it to turn in FF either but a 5 min long cinematic for the beginning of a whole expansion where the whole world is sundered....thats not to much is it?
    I personally think it would be just right... given they include some battle scenes with Horde vs. Alli amidst the chaos...

i doubt they will do nothing and then update, BAM, everything is going to be destroyed. We had the battle of the dark portal for BC and the lich king invasion in major cities for WOTLK. And i highly doubt that they think that the troll/gnome thing is gonna cut it for all the major changes happening. We do know that the park of Stormwind is being burned, that could be an event for the alliance. Only time will tell.