Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    unofficial patch notes have been posted on beta forums, I'm new so I can't link em. I see a a couple whooper changes to some classes.

official beta forums or cataclysm mmo-champ forums?

can has updatez plox?

Quote Originally Posted by Lowangel View Post
    unofficial patch notes have been posted on beta forums, I'm new so I can't link em. I see a a couple whooper changes to some classes.
    Uhh... Where? General forums? Topic name? I want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    They announced they would stop at 30% several months ago when they gave the 5% buff. Pretty sure the 30% is common knowledge to everyone but you.
    What Ive discovered is that in practice 'Common Knowledge' isn't all that common, least not in the WoW community anyway lol.
    "Just because im paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't watching!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Lich King: "So, the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy Fordring?"

Looks up to corner and sees 30% buff

Lich King: "Erm...actually I think that's not a bad idea. Here, I'll even throw in the helmet"
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Quote Originally Posted by Mediansoft View Post
    Hmmm, is there any chance they'll be nerfing the bosses themselves later on ? I know we have 30% now but I don't see that helping us to get lk down We've been going at it for a few months now and we breeze through the 1st 11 bosses in under 2 hours... lk itself however is far to hard compared to the rest... talking about 10m normal here. Anyone heard any plans to at least bring down lk's encounter a tad ?
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, troll

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    nice, 30% buff.
    That also means that GS requirements will go up to 5.6k min for 10 man and 6k min for 25 man on frostmane eu cause thats the type of retarded server im on, time for a move i think.
    Why should it go up in GS cause of 5% more dmg? :O thought that this means that they can lower the GS req for enterning cuase of that buff.. and TBH, there was alot of guild going well with the first buff that came for ICC10/25! anyway, i hope that more guilds get 10/25 completed faster/easier now!

GL HF
    //Blaupunkt

Deleted
    Well, hey... 30% woot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    Why is it only hardcores are allowed to complain? I'm not hardcore, I still think it's silly.

At least now it's all out, we can review it. All in all, I'd say it worked averagely, I see no reason to reimplement it in future raids. It did help the players with less skill/time to see most of the normal content, but it also hurt the pug and hardcore raid scenes. Mixed bag really, C- from me.
    please explain what it is exactly that hurts pugs and hardcore raiders?? im baffled, and dont say ahh because the baddies get free loot because that excuse is fucking retarded.
    The lich king and all its loot will be worth jack shit in a couple of months or whenever cata arrives so whats the problem, all these people pissing and moaning about a dungeon that will be forgotten like all the rest. Fuck i bet icc becomes a weekly raid quest to come cata. :S

[QUOTE=Why should it go up in GS cause of 5% more dmg? :O thought that this means that they can lower the GS req for enterning cuase of that buff.. and TBH, there was alot of guild going well with the first buff that came for ICC10/25! anyway, i hope that more guilds get 10/25 completed faster/easier now![/QUOTE]

exactly.....why? thats just the way these pricks seem to work with this GS bllshit. Hopefully blizz will block that add on for good in the future then we will see the real skill or lack of it in people again just like it was before.

Thats sad, i run 25man twice a week an only require 2.8k WH GS, i have since the first week i ever ran it, i think we were at the 5% buff by then, and yeah logically i could drop it by 100gs per 5%, but then i thought about it, and really if you don't have over a 3k WH GS at tis point it just shows you arnt even trying to get geared, you want carried. Given, i made a druid, and within about 3 days he had a 2918 GS.

nice, 30% buff.
    That also means that GS requirements will go up to 5.6k min for 10 man and 6k min for 25 man on frostmane eu cause thats the type of retarded server im on, time for a move i think.
    Here is the thing NO ONE seems to understand...

you aren't being compared to the instance, you are being compared with all the players on your server.

You don't need that high GS to clear icc10, but at this point everyone has the high gearscore. Once you hit 80 you can be at 5.3k within 20 hours played if you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    Here is the thing NO ONE seems to understand...

you aren't being compared to the instance, you are being compared with all the players on your server.

You don't need that high GS to clear icc10, but at this point everyone has the high gearscore. Once you hit 80 you can be at 5.3k within 20 hours played if you try.
    I don't think that you understand that people want you to have like 5.5k... for 10 man...non heroic.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

That seemed fast lol

Deleted
    Wooohoo , Very fun... Cant they make it 100% while they are having fun , This shitty instance is just getting worse and worse...........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antonp9595 View Post
    Wooohoo , Very fun... Cant they make it 100% while they are having fun , This shitty instance is just getting worse and worse...........
    /palm

Anyway, I'm liking the increase as my alts will (or ought to) have an easier time with going through that place. *glares at her hunter's blue 200 bow*
    Last edited by Alayea; 2010-07-22 at 12:58 AM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    /palm

Anyway, I'm liking the increase as my alts will (or ought to) have an easier time with going through that place. *glares at her hunter's blue 200 bow*
    Really, though, you shouldn't be even near the last raid of an expansion with that quality of gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegovna View Post
    Really, though, you shouldn't be even near the last raid of an expansion with that quality of gear.
    It's my warrior, isn't it? :P

I don't plan on having her be a raiding toon. I enjoyed playing the class while leveling, but then the feeling passed once she hit 80 pre-Ulduar. I promised myself to have every 80 toon have 4-pc t9 several months ago, though. Welcome to the masochism that is being an altoholic. *lol*
    Last edited by Alayea; 2010-07-22 at 01:49 AM.

The buff is so strong, it's Tauren Warriors' Thunderstomp that will cause the cataclysm and free Ragnaros.