Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wowxda View Post
    oh because its russian you dont like it ? i didnt even knew it was russian. And the game is awesome i guess you dont even played it. the only mmo you probably played is wow.
    How much are you getting paid for all of this? I hope it's a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh because its russian you dont like it ? i didnt even knew it was russian. And the game is awesome i guess you dont even played it. the only mmo you probably played is wow.
    Oh, because it's a game you can't afford you don't like it? I don't even think it's expensive anyway. And the game is awesome, I guess you haven't even played it. The only MMO you probably ever played is Allods.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    i think that sums it up, so many posts in this thread appear oblivious to the fact OP is trolling,
    I stopped readng at "join date July 2010"

sigh...

10+ Year Old Account
    The hell? You're still around?

What's that game anyways? Russian ingenuity and orginality? Nope.

A game setting that leeches of an already existant world by basing it off the same code and pre-set lore conditions estabilished by the most successful MMO ever, WoW? Yes.

Really now, if you're gonna publicize an awful game, at least make it funnily awful, not a bad troll attempt. Someone kick this guy in the nads after dipping his head on a meatgrinder please. Oh nevermind, he's already doing that by playing this game... Aloud? Allowed? Wha? Russians make no sense.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

The point of a company is to make money. Enough said.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL That pile of shit is another direct rip off of WoW.. OP is an absolute moron, who, should paint the wall with cherry pie after being laughed out of these forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Oh, because it's a game you can't afford you don't like it? I don't even think it's expensive anyway. And the game is awesome, I guess you haven't even played it. The only MMO you probably ever played is Allods.
    I did played wow for almost 2 years. And i think it sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, this would be alot more amusing if these idiots were actually smart and put out a decent argumentation.

It'd be alot more fun clipping their wings, now, you look at them and they're worse than effin tapeworms.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

Allods is shit, nothing says new and innovative like no auto attack. Go play peggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did played wow for almost 2 years. And i think it sucks.
    Well guy... that's sorta, kinda, your opinion.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I'm not bashing on the Russians, I'm pointing out the fact that it's Russian, and it's crap compared to something that actually gets maintained, like WoW.

I don't need to play a game with 3 small gnomes rolled into a character called a Guardian with a pet that looks like a rabbit F****ED a squirrel to know that it's utter rubbish. Might as well make it a siameese triplet, with one tanking the mob while the 2nd one is healing him, keeping the enemy from noticing the 3rd stab him in the butt.

I take that back, the siameese triplet idea would rock..
    Last edited by Ger9nG; 2010-07-21 at 01:54 AM.

You played a game that sucks for TWO YEARS!!? And paid for that privilege?

There are no appropriate words...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    So, what exactly has gotten easier in WoW? Boss encounters? If you want it the hard way, tell your group to disable any bossmods including yourself so you can't look pro in front of them. Boss encounters has not gotten easier in my opinion, it's the players who made it easier with all addons.
    Only thing I really dislike is the fact that you don't have to move out of Dalaran to do anything, everything is available in the interface, or portals in dalaran to everywhere, and flying mounts sucks.

Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Well guy... that's sorta, kinda, your opinion.

...Man.

By the way, this thread should not have gone on that long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    I hope to god i like fantasy games but i like Sci-Fi to so i kinda really wat to Try Star Wars not as a replacement for Wow, just to coincide with it.
    There's promise there. Bioware is as good a studio as Blizzard, and that is lofty praise from me indeed, longtime Blizzard diehard that I am (they hooked me with StarCraft when it came out- it may have been a contributing factor to me flunking high school, whooo!).

They seem to be going for a much more story driven model with a lot of voice acting for all NPCs- it won't be very WoW-esque, which is good. Bioware doesn't have the same design philosophies as Blizzard, and it wouldn't feel right if they tried to ape their design.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt be surprised if the people who make the game you love so much are out for your money too.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The leaders of the knitting-club are lazy and only out for your money.

They don't give us any new threads. I tried to play backgammon instead, and it's 10 times better. It's exiting, and much better made.
    The knitting club never gets anything new. It's always the same

Wait.... I'm a little confused

Oh right... This is a wow-website.... not the right place to say wow is bad
    Neither the right place to complain about my knitting club...

Find a web-site about complaining about various stuff... that would make more sense... right now you just seem addicted

People who play wow aren't neccesarily addicted
    People who play wow and read wow related web-sites aren't neccesarily addicted
    People who don't play wow, but still like the game, and read wow related web-sites aren't neccesarily addicted

People who don't play wow, hate the game, yet still go on wow related web-sites.... you must be addicted... i see no other reason for you to be here

Get The Fuck Out Of Our Forum

I think I'm gonna call this GTFOOOF... that's a new acronym!