Thread: Feral PvP

Feral PvP

I recently tried out Boomkin pvp* and really didn't like it, so I'm trying out feral pvp and was wondering what I'm suppose to be gemming?
    Someone told me agility on my server, but I kinda have a little trouble with well pvp geared plate wearers, so suggestions please cheese ;D

---------- Post added 2010-07-21 at 04:16 AM ----------

Or nobody can answer this thread, that works too >_<
    Last edited by RageAgainsTheMachine; 2010-07-21 at 03:51 AM.

Deleted
    If your looking to do arena, you should have the following:

75 spell penetration
    164 hit rating

If you like getting the socket bonuses and already have 75 spell penetration (3 Stormy Majestic Zircon's will do) and 164 hit rating (note: the PvP jewellry have a lot of hit rating), get hybrid gems with agility/resilience. Be sure to get the +10 all stats gem, too. Feel free to gem for that hit rating cap.

Anything red should always be +20 agility.

To put it in a different way:

Meta: 21 agi / 3% crit damage
    Red: 20 agi
    Yellow: 20 hit / 10 agi|10 hit / 10 agi|10 res / 20 res
    Blue: 25 spell pen / 10 all stats

If you have more than 4 blue slots, I strongly suggest to just jab in +20 agility gems and forget about it.

Even though you didn't ask for it, the enchants from head to toe:

Head: 50 AP / 20 res
    Shoulder: 40 AP / 15 res
    Back: 22 Agility (the engineering one gives 23!)
    Chest: 10 All Stats
    Bracers: 50 AP
    Hands: 20 Agility (the engineering rockets are preferred if you have engineering)
    Legs: 55 sta / 22 agility
    Feet: 12 hit / 12 crit (nitro boots preferred (24 crit))
    Weapon: Personally prefer 110 AP, but whatever floats your boat.

We should make a feral pvp sticky, because each day we have the same asskings.

I don't play a druid at all, so forgive my ignorance, but what is the spell pen for?

I don't play a druid at all, so forgive my ignorance, but what is the spell pen for?
    It's so your spells don't get resisted. Applies to ferals, too, don't forget!

When you proc the feral instant cast(forget the name) have cyclone on binding, it's amazing to stop beakers for a few or as a decent interrupt. Also, you don't have to gem Agi. ARP is also viable, BUT this I would suggest doing after you get the playstyle down. As for a build, I would suggest looking at Miirkat or Zybak. They are good at feral arenas. Zybak also has an intro video on feral. Google zybaktv. Hope this helps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AllmailenhancementJR View Post
    When you proc the feral instant cast(forget the name) have cyclone on binding, it's amazing to stop beakers for a few or as a decent interrupt. Also, you don't have to gem Agi. ARP is also viable, BUT this I would suggest doing after you get the playstyle down. As for a build, I would suggest looking at Miirkat or Zybak. They are good at feral arenas. Zybak also has an intro video on feral. Google zybaktv. Hope this helps!!!
    LOTS of help, tyvm!