Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    SPELL_FAILED_IN_COMBAT_RES_LIMIT_REACHED = “You can no longer resurrect during combat”;

oh no...

Worgen looks cool now XD

So they give warriors piercing howl in t2 fury but no imp cs for mages in t2 arc? FU bliz.

They did a great job at cleaning up the warlock and warrior trees so far, I really wish they would take a good look at second tier mage talents for frost/fire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting that a Locks Metamorphosis now makes them crit immune for the 30 sec duration, will let them become mini tanks during heroics/raids lol.

Deleted
    Paladin looks really nice, didn't expect it, needs more tweaking but good job

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout09 View Post
    Model for Celestialdragonwyrm right above Celestialhorse possibly the next mount for sale item? Also is model for Human Deathwing don't believe it's new though.
    Nah, celestialdragonwyrm has been in the files since celestialhorse has been. It'll likely be introduced as a pet for sale or gotten somehow in game.

@Narshe

The screenshot you posted looks completely different when compared to the one Boub put up there.

I can't decide which one I like more

Where are the tons of changes? I want to sleep but am unable to until all of the content is updated! Bibi you are giving me dark circles under my eyes.

Does anyone know what changes they made to mess up my 2/8/31 build? I can't get into blood craze/field dressing without sacrificing shockwave. I guess they re-arranged stuff a little.

Is there anyway I can see the old talent tree? I'm not sure if I had a brain fart or if somehow I was making an invalid spec last time.

I like the warlock talent changes so far. I think I'm really understanding how the talents are being understood by the developers, and I have to say that I think this is a great move.

Hmm... what's supposed to be the third talent selection on the second bar of the Enhancement shaman tree. I scroll over and it shows nothing but 5/5. I wonder what it could be : /

what's up with Lava burst in level 1 ?! 0.o
    Also Shadowstep ...
    Is that true ? If so... OMFG! =D <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fjusken View Post
    what's up with Lava burst in level 1 ?! 0.o
    Also Shadowstep ...
    Is that true ? If so... OMFG! =D <3
    Its what you get when specing in that tree at level 10

Shadowstep = Sub

Lava Burst = Ele
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    Theres no way to win on the internet. It's a never ending paradox of human stupidity
    Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Ceradÿn/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    Worgen are looking much better. Far more wolf-like, far more feral. Awesome!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...2/beenchin.jpg

That's what Worgen look like on the character select page. They look mean!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilTree View Post
    I like the warlock talent changes so far. I think I'm really understanding how the talents are being understood by the developers, and I have to say that I think this is a great move.
    I think its an error, no tree has 5 talent points any more. I hope they keep the ancestral swiftness.
    The warlock trees look a lot better now, the last build was dreadful.
    They moved Piercing Howl back up to T2 YAY!

That is so pro!

lvl cap has not raised to 84?

No update to Druid talents at all? Swiftmend is still in the talent tree =(

Oh, and any chance we could get an option to view the other cataclysm beta build talents? To compare more easily
    Last edited by axio; 2010-07-21 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma_shed View Post
    That's what Worgen look like on the character select page. They look mean!
    They're really savage and mean now. oO
    Another reason for updated Character Models for all old races -_-