Thread: Primal Fury

Primal Fury

Will primal fury not add an extra combo point when you crit in cata? Or is this just an early build where they haven't fixed it yet?

Deleted
    I belive there was a blue about that...

15+ Year Old Account
    getting extra CP's is probely a feral baseline ability
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

oh cool, I guess how they're putting duel wield specialization for shamans at level 10 and stuffz

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    I belive there was a blue about that...
    Yes there was confirming that it is just a data error and Primal Fury was not changed from its live version. Still I am a bit curious why it was not fixed in the new build (maybe it was ingame and simply not on wowtal).

15+ Year Old Account
    Logic is not Automatic, it can be denied.
    Atm in Beta, primal fury's abiility to give 2 CP is given when you choose feral as spec, but only works for NE.

So ye lots of bugs, we shall have to see how things go along

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    getting extra CP's is probely a feral baseline ability
    I'd have to disagree with that being an idea.
    Primal Fury is a great separator between feral tank and feral dps. I can't see them dropping something like that when the new trees currently almost allow you to get top DPS and top tank specs.

On topic: They did mention it was broken, my guess is that it isn't on the top of the "to-fix" list at the moment. Ghostcrawler had mentioned that the druid trees will be experiencing a major overhaul (much like everyone else) and druids will probably be one of the last trees to see it.