Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I like the return of fear breaking requiring stance dance, at least for pve. It was always fun to have some stance interaction as a tank.

want to buy "you can use heroic leap in zerker stance and in combat" talent in place of the Heroic Fury bullshit (that's where heroic leap used to be in the wrath alpha/beta)
    It can be used in combat and in any stance...
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2010-07-21 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoat View Post
    want to buy "you can use heroic leap in zerker stance and in combat" talent in place of the Heroic Fury bullshit (that's where heroic leap used to be in the wrath alpha/beta).
    Heroic Leap doesn't seems to have a stance restriction so far, and hey, why not have both Heroic Leap and Heroic Fury? sounds better to me.

I dunno if it's been said already but Enraged Regen doesn't consumes enrages anymore, but still require at least one to be used, great change.
    Last edited by Warrax; 2010-07-21 at 03:05 PM.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Blizz: "Here's how we make Fury better at PvP!... We make all the other specs WORSE!"

I say this in regards to the fact that now my prot warr is fear-bait since they've made zerker rage only usable in a worthless stance

Quote Originally Posted by Nide View Post
    Aw man zerk rage is going back to zerk stance only. I saw this coming; a zerk rage nerf of some kind, at lest it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

There will be tears. So many tears.
    I think prot warriors won't be able to use it, because def stance will give us crit immunity so we would get critted if we go berserker stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    I think prot warriors won't be able to use it, because def stance will give us crit immunity so we would get critted if we go berserker stance.

I know the talent is called improved defensive stance but I'm not entirely sure you lose the buffs the talent gives you if you change stances. Also, it has always been a trade off of dancing into dangerous waters to be fear immune. WotLK just made it simple and safe.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2010-07-21 at 03:56 PM.

Here's my thoughts on the new changes

Shield wall change: My guess is that this is a part of the glyph revamp - glyph of shield wall will perhaps only lower the CD, or increase it back to 60%.

Berserker rage change: I personally love this. Having to stance dance to avoid fears is rewarding for pvpers and tanks who actually pay attention to the situation. Makes good players stand out more = /love.

As for throwdown, a common misunderstanding is to look at it as a long CD kidney. It is not. Knockdown /= stun! And the thing with kidney is that it finishes off all the rogue's combo points making the rogue choose between lockdown or nuke. With throwdown you can spend 15 rage, then nuke the **** out of the target. Quite different in my eyes, and the longer CD is understandable.

Whining about talent designs are too early.. we're still in the start of the beta and the trees change from build to build. The actual skills and effects are more important subjects of discussion.

Throwdown looks fine to me, I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of those stuns that some mobs use that force the player to drop on the ground, this kind of stun is pretty good imo and can't be removed with trinket.

Oh and:
    We did not change Berserker Rage.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...eNo=1&sid=1#10
    Last edited by Warrax; 2010-07-21 at 05:04 PM.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Right now throwdown is so...Boring.

Throwdown should throw the target at other enemies and knock them down like bowling pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    What happened to the cataclysm ability gushing wounds?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...rior-Cataclysm

Heroic Leap
    Inner rage
    and um.....
    And gushing wounds. They're all the 81, 83 and 85 level abilities. Thats why they're not in the talent trees.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

15+ Year Old Account
    So... gushing wounds is still available?

Deleted
    The new enrage(talent) is whats buging me, well, its better, but still feels a bit RNG ( cause of the actual % of proccing, and because of the fact of taking or not taking damage in a fight)

Next time i'm in raid and die cause of aoe, i'll say i was trying to get enrage :P

Btw, can it proc whit bloodrage(whitout the glyph)?

10+ Year Old Account
    dont think of it as warrior DnD thinf of it as thunderclap with a tiny DnD left from the ruins of were u just Tclap'd
    Prot for life!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culi View Post
    The new enrage(talent) is whats buging me, well, its better, but still feels a bit RNG ( cause of the actual % of proccing, and because of the fact of taking or not taking damage in a fight)

Next time i'm in raid and die cause of aoe, i'll say i was trying to get enrage :P

Btw, can it proc whit bloodrage(whitout the glyph)?
    That would be a bit redundant since bloodrage is an enrage effect too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arius View Post
    Don't get your hopes up, they will nerf us warriros down to the ground in patch 4.2 or 4.1 like they always do. other classes always QQ about our 'OP' abilities. ( execute nerf, juggernaut nerf, bladestorm nerf, TG nerf, etc etc ) since the start of wotlk we just got nerfed and people still say that warriors are OP. So even if these abilities are present on launch day, you can expect 50% of them to be nerfed away.
    Ah even though DKs ruled season 5 i remember 12 sec cd charge and execute hitting for 17k(with brutal/hateful gear, though people had low resi)

I actually miss our execute being an execute, i play on a hunter too and kill shot hits for 20k+ frequently.

On-topic: The arms pvp spec looks good except i would want 3 points in blood craze instead of 1...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nide View Post
    Right now throwdown is so...Boring.

Throwdown should throw the target at other enemies and knock them down like bowling pins.
    that would be so awesome i think blizzard should do it just cus warriors are awesome and i love all the new prot changes as i will be lvling as prot in cata (i have lvled as prot for the other two xpac not changing now)