Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Feythir View Post
    Since when is this constructive feedback?
    What's "Constructive" mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    it's 3 minutes... everything else would make no sense. They're reducing cooldowns for every class and it's a 31 pt talent after all, a longer cooldown than 3 minutes would be unacceptable.
    I believe DK's Summon Gargoyle was a 5 min CD for all of WotLK...just saying...

30 Minutes is obviously a placeholder. I bet somewhere between 3 and 5.
    Crusader Revengica <Parody> of Bonechewer US

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    THIS IS BS!! Don't mislead the man! he clearly needs to make a stand for such an OUTRAGEOUS CD on forums that blizzard don't read, or nothing will EVER get changed!

/sarcasm

no, seriously. I'm sorry but this is like the 6565039th thread on the topic, and it's SO OBVIOUS that they wouldn't make your 31 pointer a 30 minute CD. I don't even think there are any 30 minute CD's for spells left in the game. I think LoH, at 20 minutes (15 really with the glyph, even less talented) is the longest CD atm.
    Well as much as I agree, I highly believe Blizzard employees read this forum. I mean, it is a forum discussing the game. I highly doubt that every blizzard employee knows every specs best in slot items as well as optimized rotations. Not only that, but I'm sure they are secretly among us posing as an innocent forum user (OP, I'm on to you Mr. blizzard employee!) to see what they feel and crap about rotations and such.

Not only that, but I'd honestly say that the information in class forums on MMO are more useful that the info gathered in the class forums on the official forums.

Also about beta, If nobody QQs, then blizzard will think it's fine. If people QQ, then Blizzard knows they need to change it. Without people like the op (with less stupidity, no offense. You really did believe it was a 30 minute cooldown after all, and if you didn't, then you are a troll. (Which is bannable)) Blizzard needs people that say "Wtf? Mortal strike nerfs healing done by 200%? THAT'S OP!" and less people saying "lolitsbeta".
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    What's "Constructive" mean?
    It's a mystical word only few mean.

I believe it's in a dead language, either Latin... or french.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature