Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Having the best CC in the game...spammable, wasn't enough for druids i guess.
    Hey, don't put the blame on us, we didn't ask for it!

.. or did we?

Guess it'll be on 30 - 45 sec cd, and gonna cost more than 80 mana? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    Replacement for Hibernate perhaps? Changed to effect all enemy types, and to provide some CC in pvp?
    At last some cc for druids, you know i wonder how they managed to get this far with just the 3 cc's, with no shared dr, they had already.

10+ Year Old Account
    HIbernate is very situational, Typhoon is short and on heavy diminishing return, even for normal mobs, entangling roots is a root, but doesn't keep the target from attacking.
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

The new fear bomb?

'sleep bomb' I like it :B

Quote Originally Posted by Khainos View Post
    HIbernate is very situational, Typhoon is short and on heavy diminishing return, even for normal mobs, entangling roots is a root, but doesn't keep the target from attacking.
    *cough* forgot to mention undispellable cyclone, bash and starsurge *cough*

Doesnt seem 30yd a bit much for this kind of spell? It should be more like 10-20 imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sif not give it back to Priests :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Athor View Post
    Looks like I slept through cata release

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athor View Post
    Yeh, where i wrote typhoon i meant cyclone.. <.< my fault..
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

Cyclone is so good man, i love being able to CC people and make them immune to damage so when they get out of it they can just kill me like it never happened.

I'm just glad we don't have shitty CC like rogues. I'd really hate it if we could CC people, and they still took damage. Especially if we had high enough dps that in the duration of that stun we could kill the opponent without them being able to do anything. Yeah, real glad we have "the best CC in the game" and not something super underpowered like that.

Deleted
    Cyclone is so good man, i love being able to CC people and make them immune to damage so when they get out of it they can just kill me like it never happened.

I'm just glad we don't have shitty CC like rogues. I'd really hate it if we could CC people, and they still took damage. Especially if we had high enough dps that in the duration of that stun we could kill the opponent without them being able to do anything. Yeah, real glad we have "the best CC in the game" and not something super underpowered like that.
    "Donate £3 a month to help starving rogues buy new daggers and get kills!"

Did i miss the memo? when did druids have pounce bash and maim removed? Wtf is this bullshit, fuck you better get starsurge too, a ranged stun, just to make up for your lack of stuns. And i know, i hate not being able to heal whilst there cycloned, god damn underpowered druids.

Come to think of it, maybe a 4th castable ranged cc is needed to balance things out, and lets make it an aoe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Huh seems like ill be rerolling balance.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Shit my bad, i forgot that i spend so much time as a moonkin meleeing my opponent.

Deleted
    This spell, /facepalm.

Shit my bad, i forgot that i spend so much time as a moonkin meleeing my opponent.
    More like you forgot you conveniently forgot 90% of your druids abilites to qq about rogues.

Seriosuly anyone thinking this change is needed to buff moonkins is retarded. They dont need buffs, and certainly dont need an mass ranged aoe spammable crowdcontrol. I know it prolly will have a cooldown. But still, i hope it only works in pve.

stop crying like little shits when you absolutely dont have idea how it will affect pvp/pve...
    and btw Shadowflame now also fears the enemies.

i just don t get ppl complain and qq about moonkins. They are never been good in no season. I'll understand the qq if sleep is usable by restoration druids, but moonkins have so many downside that 1 more cc isn t that big issue. like ppl that complain about sub rogue that can chain stun in shadowdance or warriors that complain about frost nova spam at 35% health
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD