Thread: Warlock PvP

10+ Year Old Account

Warlock PvP

Hello all,

I need to get some kind of addon like HealBot. But instead of healing need to use dots on targets in range. It will be very usefull in BG's and arena.

Can you help me find something like this pls ?

ty all

Not too sure how Healbot works, but if you're looking for a good addon for like setting up dots, I would recommend TimerButtons, really easy to use.

And unlike other DoT timers, it only shows the DoTs on your CURRENT target and not your others (has it's pros and cons.)

I use this as a PvP warlock in arenas, very good for keeping up UA.

Deleted
    LUA cannot create Unit frames for BG enemies since they have no unitID assigned to them. Healbot works because party and raid all have unitIDs.

As for arenas, I think Gladius has a Click2Cast functionality, as does Arena.

I'm not sure if there is anything you can do for enemies in battlegrounds, however you can configure Gladius to work with Clique.

------------edit---------------

Just noticed the post above me. =/
    Last edited by Galueru; 2010-07-21 at 08:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomin View Post
    Not too sure how Healbot works, but if you're looking for a good addon for like setting up dots, I would recommend TimerButtons, really easy to use.

And unlike other DoT timers, it only shows the DoTs on your CURRENT target and not your others (has it's pros and cons.)

I use this as a PvP warlock in arenas, very good for keeping up UA.
    Forte Xorcist Spell Timer can also show your dots on the target only. For me it's the best Dotimer ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    fortexorcist is only timer.... i need something to place dots at targets in bg without manually clicking them and following spell click