Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleed View Post
    1. 2.4 and 2.5 not far from each other.

2. I ment chosing over, sorry.

3. Nice.

4. No, it is, i don't trust you when i have a brain and am capable of critical and logic thinking.
    How is any of what you just wrote relevant to the poor guys question about Hotter streak?

Oh and lol. I just saw what who the "random" mage you were playing with was. obviously he'll carry your mmr to 2,4 since he's actually a decent player and has played on decent ratings. You go enjoy your 2,2 rating and your 2,2 mmr.
    Last edited by Bobzor; 2010-07-22 at 09:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you won 16 in a row at 2400 mmr, the fact that your team rating will change doesn't have anything to do with not winning 16 in a row again once your team rating passes 1800.
    For anyone actually playing at a 2k+ mmr on a regular basis this achievement isn't that difficult, especially in 5s.
    100 Rogue | 100 Priest | 93 Monk | 91 Druid | 91 Shaman | 90 Warrior | 90 Mage | 90 Hunter | 90 DK | 87 Warlock | 86 Pally

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    How is any of what you just wrote relevant to the poor guys question about Hotter streak?

Oh and lol. I just saw what who the "random" mage you were playing with was. obviously he'll carry your mmr to 2,4 since he's actually a decent player and has played on decent ratings. You go enjoy your 2,2 rating and your 2,2 mmr.
    It wasn't a respond to the OP, it is a respond to you

Also, MMR is 2.4 not 2.2, too bad, try again wizard cleave hero.

It wasn't a respond to the OP, it is a respond to you

Also, MMR is 2.4 not 2.2, too bad, try again wizard cleave hero.
    I can assure you now when your mage has left the team your mmr won't be 2,4... I can only imagine how this truth must make you feel, but fear not. One day you might be there too.

Deleted
    I can assure you now when your mage has left the team your mmr won't be 2,4... I can only imagine how this truth must make you feel, but fear not. One day you might be there too.
    lol, just hold on till my other mage is back from vacation.

lol, just hold on till my other mage is back from vacation.
    Since the one on 2,5 rating couldnt carry you above 2,2 maybe the one with 2,6 can? amirite?

Deleted
    Since the one on 2,5 rating couldnt carry you above 2,2 maybe the one with 2,6 can? amirite?
    I am done here, this is getting to another subject and for the sake of the forum it is better not to continue. We can talk about this in PM's, but your right about my team rating 2.2K not special, will see if it changes or not

Sorry to everybody else who came here to read something and they didn't like me and bobzor arguing.