Thread: Anyone know?

Anyone know?

Anyone know when servers come back online? they didnt tell us on the login screen just says extended maintanece.

yer yer crack some jokes troll me abit but i'll just go find my /careface

In the next few years for sure. Even you admit it's a stupid question so why bother asking?

There should be a poll on how much will maintance get extended each wednesaday
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I play both factions and theres not much difference, we're all idiots

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzzzz View Post
    In the next few years for sure. Even you admit it's a stupid question so why bother asking?
    I never said it was a stupid question Mr.troll so go find that cave you crawled out of and gtf back in:>
    asshole.

/Hands Mr.troll/leetest jerk a handfull of care.
    Last edited by Alendian; 2010-07-21 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to give my /care out

The fact that you expected to be trolled implies that you knew it's a stupid question and it is. How the hell did you expect a good answer? It's like asking us how many days you have until you die or when are you going to win the lottery.

The fact that you expected to be trolled implies that you knew it's a stupid question and it is. How the hell did you expect a good answer? It's like asking us how many days you have until you die or when are you going to win the lottery.
    Harrdly, some people know this crap and the only reason i implied it was because PEOPLE LIKE YOU troll and are leetest jerks to everyone so shut up and gtfo of mah thread lmao seriously grow up not got ote better to do?

/Hands a bucket full of care

Not even the Blizzard employees know when this problem will be resolved. How could your average Joe know more than the people that are working on it? And I could also add the fact that you didn't even bother to notice there was already a thread regarding the server maintenance being extended.

Not even the Blizzard employees know when this problem will be resolved. How could your average Joe know more than the people that are working on it? And I could also add the fact that you didn't even bother to notice there was already a thread regarding the server maintenance being extended.
    If you didnt already know...I, nor anybody care what you have to say so take all the /care i give you and jog on trolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleeste stjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltroll leestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrol ltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltro lltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktr olltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestest jerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollle estestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrollt rollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltroll trolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrol ltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestje rktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerktrolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerkse trolltrolltrolltrollleestestjerk