Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    thanks, i was always her fav person and ive always looked after her, i just didnt know it would hit me this hard.
    I know how you feel there. I've been at my dad's place for two weeks now while my mother's been on holiday, and I went this weekend to check up on the cats to see how they were and if they had enough food, and when I called for them one them sped down the garden at full pelt right towards me, meowing her face off. I picked her up and she was so content to sit in my arms purring for at least twenty minutes. <3 And another cat jumped off a fence into my arms. :P It's like something a dog would do.

I've also had an older pet cat hit by a car. Seeing her by the side of the road... I've never had a worse feeling in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    She does mean more to me than anyone in my family, shes always been my cat who i love and cherish, i know it seems stupid but i cant help it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel ya bud, we had to have our dog put down a few years ago, old age deaf,blind and she was pretty bad inside, was messy, but after 14 years it almost feels like losing a family member, just grab a bottle of vodka and take the day off tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    She does mean more to me than anyone in my family, shes always been my cat who i love and cherish, i know it seems stupid but i cant help it.
    If you love a cat more then a person in your family thats kinda messed up... I gotta be honest...

Quote Originally Posted by Russelcoight View Post
    14 is a fairly long time for a cat. Who knows , when you die you might meet up with your cat.
    blasphemy!

15+ Year Old Account
    OP, I am very sorry for your loss, but this is not the place to post these kind of stuff.

If you REALLY feel the need to talk about it, feel free to PM people you can trust, go to msn/yahoo/IM/anything else. And if needed, you can always send me a PM.

Locking this thread.
    Dawwwwwww