Question If you could only mention one of the changes done to your favorite talent tree, what?

If you could only mention one of the changes done to your favorite talent tree, what change would that be?

Mine is that they moved Elemental Devastation from Elemental to Enhancement tree, makes more sense now Finally!
    (Your non-periodic offensive spell crits will increase your chance to get a critical strike with melee attacks by 3% for 10 secs.)

I'm actually kind of sad about that now because as resto I wanted to go down the Enhance tree and get instant ghost-wolf since its indoors

*edit* Wow I didnt even see that they took away instant ghost wolf, son of a gun.

GW is useable indoors in Cata? Not saying you're wrong, but where was this announced? I try to keep up with the news, but I miss stuff sometimes.

Deleted
    Three words : Hand of Gul'dan

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    evangelism working with archangel for disc priets = pewpew

So far I'm to disappointed with hunter changes and there is more than one disappointment. I still have to wait for them to do more work on that class before I can celebrate any changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Prot all I can really say is "Meh" (For warriors)

Not that I don't like anything, it's just meh.