Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    then why is it under druid - balance ?
    GC Says it isn't a Druid ability. Boub made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    then why is it under druid - balance ?
    Because MMOChamp messed up. They misread it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheShame View Post
    HAHAHA

1 second or less, cast time cyclones, root spam, unsnareble, unrootable, cant be polymorphed, Starfall's enormous dmg buff, rolling self heals and then dashing away.

If you had a hard time surviving or CCing as a druid, you need to learn your class.
    Pretty sure he said "aside from cyclone", but alright.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheShame View Post
    HAHAHA

1 second or less, cast time cyclones, root spam, unsnareble, unrootable, cant be polymorphed, Starfall's enormous dmg buff, rolling self heals and then dashing away.

If you had a hard time surviving or CCing as a druid, you need to learn your class.
    Except that shifting out of snares and spamming heals on yourself costs HUGE mana and theres NO regen in arena, so ye... stun / fear the starfall and /lol at them ?

Deleted
    A proper boomkin won't pop starfall until s/he has proper range from classes with stun, can interrupt a fear with typhoon etc. And it's a great way to force the enemy to pop defensive cd's. Don't even try to claim that boomkins are not great in pvp now.
    *NOTE* I'm not saying they are OP, They have sick burst if they get lucky with rng but it is manageable if you know how to counter them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Shaman get Hex, A stupid poly with 20 yard range 45 sec cooldown and you can move while hexxed to los/piller hump
    yea, hex is so bad. /sarcasm off

Quote Originally Posted by Kyon View Post
    yea, hex is so bad. /sarcasm off
    Please don't waste peoples time with useless posts like these.

If you disagree and think that Hex is an amazing CC, then explain why, or give any evidence at all. Nobody respects you enough to assume you know what you are talking about withut backing it up though.

10+ Year Old Account
    hybrid classes just get better and better every expansion no reason to play anything pure really
    you should get yourself a druid&paladin and maybe some shammie/priest/warrior on the side

Make sleep have the same cd as howl of terror imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Okay i really dont understand blizzards idea of fairness and balance with pvp considering Paladins (retribution).

Polymorph 1.5sec 10second duration, breaks on damage. No cooldown.
    Sleep 1.5sec cast 6second duration, breaks on damage. No cooldown. (that we know of)
    Repentance instant 5second duration, breaks on damage. 1minute cooldown. (Please fix CD in cataclysm)

Am I the only one that thinks this is ridicolus and so stupidly unfair that it has to be fixed?
    Your getting some awesome spells... As long as you can get to the person to actually hit them with them... :P

Regarding balance.. Ret will always been the poorer of the Paladin PVP specs its sad to see as holy a belf pally in wrathful bash at me for ages without denting my sacred shield whilst the warrior in relentless can pressure me into using CDs. Furthermore we will be getting Guardian at 85 and blinding shield along with holy power, a mana free hot, a dmg increasing buff, ret is getting a melee interrupt.

So stop your QQ. BTW as ret you should not cry about moonkin, they are squishy as hell in PVP, every time i see one its like "free HK" unless i get totally outplayed.

Lolrets
    lolpaladins
    you don't need to even say anything about balance >.>

didn't blues say that sleep was just a fluke. it was never meant to make it to the notes.

Druids aren't getting a sleep, It was a mistake, plus we already have a sleep like spell just not usable on humanoids Hibernate!

Source http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...829164&sid=1#5

Deleted
    disapointed

Deleted
    i´m interested in pvp...but as a boomkin, u know it´s kinda tricky to deal with.
    i´ll try it again in cata and something like "sheep" is making it more playable imho.
    thb i wished for a long time that hibernate could sleep other players - no just wyrmkins and beasts.

e: darn just looked at the post above -.-

Quote Originally Posted by killingcheese View Post
    Lolrets
    lolpaladins
    you don't need to even say anything about balance >.>
    Implying Paladins are op.