31 point trees? Out of the loop

I think I missed a memo or wasn't reading the forums well enough.
    I see the updated cata talents are capped at lvl 50. As well as only having 31 points.
    Is this just because we're in the begin stages? I could have sworn I saw regular talent structure a few weeks ago.

Could someone please explain politely =D

Read the news you've missed. It's everywhere.

there was normal talent trees few weeks ago but now they made the 31 point trees. and you can just change the level at the left side where it says Level 50 to 85 or what ever level you want to make a specc for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go do some front page reading for christ's sake. You can go figure it out on your own.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Everyone has to start from level 1 again and the level cap has been reduced to 50.

Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Several weeks ago they had models that capped at 51 point talents and tweaked a few things. They basically argued that those designs weren't good enough at achieving their mission to reduce the clutter and make players make real choices. Hence the smaller trees.

Thank you to those being helpful. Kingmob and bone123.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Go do some front page reading for christ's sake. You can go figure it out on your own.
    wtf would you even bother posting you trolling waste of space.
    How bout you take from your own Sig. "Be constructive with your feedback..."

what a f*ktard

Quote Originally Posted by LaluMage View Post

what a f*ktard
    too easy

every other, making lvl 50 i.e. 41pts.. =~ 85

nifty. makes sense.

thnx again to those being helpful.

10+ Year Old Account

what a f*ktard
    That was constructive. I was telling you to go read the front page and be self dependent. It doesn't take but a couple of minutes to skim through the front page and find an answer. Don't be so lazy. Oh, and nice throwing that little insult in too when I said nothing to insult you.
    Last edited by Malthurius; 2010-07-21 at 04:15 PM.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

what a f*ktard
    You essentially said "Tell me the news" on a website where the news is displayed in massive detail ON THE FRONT PAGE.

You're the 'fucktard' here, go to google and type "31 point talent trees cataclysm" and there's a million links telling you what is happening.

Or, alternatively, just take some time and bother to look through previous news on the website. Don't make everyone else do the work for you.
    Last edited by Hateful; 2010-07-21 at 04:26 PM.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...