Elemental Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Warriors are probably in a much better position than Rets but you're still going to get owned by every single caster ^^
    Thats probably a given. But looking at, for example, an Arms warriors talent tree, there doesn't seem to be a lot missing - the need to stance dance has been removed with the Pummel change, self healing is passive and occurs at a reasonable rate. Theres no cleanse mechanic to deal with poisons or diseases but I find those are usually applied too quickly to worry about even as a Paladin. The Arm warriors has a new stun, a new escape tool/closing tool, great mobility...no long duration CC tool though.

They aren't as much of a team player, true, but thew converse of that is everything they have is intended to make them a better fighter rather than make someone else a better fighter in their place.

Yes, I realise the Arms warrior isn't perfect...but at the same time, it appears to be in a much better position that Ret.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2010-10-11 at 07:16 PM.

Hey quick question for paladins out there, do you guys think the following 2 talents fit a paladin as far as lore is concerned.

Chains of Justice-(10-20 yd range)Lash out at your target with a holy flail, dealing 70% weapon damage & dazing the target for 1 seconds. Additionally the target cannot move faster than normal movement speed for 15 seconds. Critical Strikes from the chains double the durations of the daze rather than increasing the damage. (9% mana cost 12 sec cd)
    &
    Liberty & Justice for All-The paladin whirls a holy flail over his/her head breaking snares/roots from all friendlies & adding justice effect to all all enemies within a 10 yard radius limits movement speed to 100% for 15 seconds. Deals 70% weapon damage to enemies in 10 yard radius.

They are both in my revamp of the paladin class that's in my http://www.war-tools.com/ct.html?l=70924 build, I really want to make sure they fit as far as lore goes before suggesting to blizz. Thanks for the feedback

There is going to be a massive outcry on the forums once the patch hits, no Paladin is going to enjoy being completely worthless in every aspect. I don't believe Ret has been in a worse state, in PvP or PvE in the entire history of WoW.

Longest ramp-up and the most ramp-up mechanics of any class/spec.
    Lowest DPS of any class/spec, even below Tanks.
    Completely unplayable in PvP.
    Most complicated and RNG heavy rotation of any class/spec.
    Multiple cooldowns that either don't work, are not a DPS gain when used or are even a DPS loss when used.
    Lowest healing ability of any class/spec.

Yea Blizz, you fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    There is going to be a massive outcry on the forums once the patch hits, no Paladin is going to enjoy being completely worthless in every aspect. I don't believe Ret has been in a worse state, in PvP or PvE in the entire history of WoW.

Longest ramp-up and the most ramp-up mechanics of any class/spec.
    Lowest DPS of any class/spec, even below Tanks.
    Completely unplayable in PvP.
    Most complicated and RNG heavy rotation of any class/spec.
    Multiple cooldowns that either don't work, are not a DPS gain when used or are even a DPS loss when used.
    Lowest healing ability of any class/spec.

Yea Blizz, you fucked up.
    I do hope your points are being made around beta and or lvl 85 ret....and not PTR

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    I do hope your points are being made around beta and or lvl 85 ret....and not PTR
    The points he makes apply to the PTR as well. Inquisition and GotAK and a few more levels don't fix our glaring weaknesses in all aspects of the game.
    "Pulsars are the bulimic cosmic anomalies..."

FYI, it looks like glyph of Divine Storm converts into Glyph of Templar's Verdict tomorrow.

See http://cata.wowhead.com/item=45743

and the comments.

One of my pvp buddies sent me this and i found it rather apt, thought i would share it with you fine folk. Looks like we are back to square 1 again xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_3RFnHgEDo

Enjoy
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

Titan
    The new discussion thread can be found here; http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ribution-4.0.1