Page 5 of 151 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Velandia View Post
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Um...and...uh...Paladins!
    Mind = blown.

That former principle more pertains punctuation. My personal favorite is:

"Let's eat, Grandpa!"
    "Lets eat Grandpa!"

And Paladins.
    Last edited by The Good Captain; 2010-07-21 at 08:40 PM.
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold View Post
    Np, the point is it remains stupid :P

Also can someone enlight me in what is the point of Sanctified retribution? Dont we have other classes that provide the 3% dmg increase?
    Yes- it is a utility talent, although it is supposed to be 2 points and not 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    Cleanse is worth a lot more than gaining a 5 yard Interrupt.
    Aye, so far, we've lost a deal more than we've gained back in offense and burst. I could be wrong 'bout the latter.
    A voice replied...

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Captain View Post
    Aye, so far, we've lost a deal more than we've gained back in offense and burst. I could be wrong 'bout the latter.
    I'd have to agree with you, Cap'n. Long timers to watch and an awkward combo-point system doesn't make up for our loss of defenses and cleanse.

A thought: Zealotry seems to encourage spamming, don't you think? CS giving a full 3-stack of Holy Power would lead to CS-TV-ad infinitum until Zealotry drops (depending on the CDs of both CS and TV, of course).

Yes- it is a utility talent, although it is supposed to be 2 points and not 3.
    Thas defining what the talent is.

If other classes provide that same buff, the talent isnt that usefull

Cleanse is worth a lot more than gaining a 5 yard Interrupt.
    Last edited by Sindy; 2010-07-21 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Could you just delete your paladin? please?
    People are so funny

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    http://www.megalink.net/~supra01/pallykite.jpg[
    Level 5s with T8 are OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsurugi View Post
    A thought: Zealotry seems to encourage spamming, don't you think? CS giving a full 3-stack of Holy Power would lead to CS-TV-ad infinitum until Zealotry drops (depending on the CDs of both CS and TV, of course).
    Well, over the course of this last expansion, it appears Blizzard's only just come to the conclusion that proc's and buffs can be game-changing, if not breaking (and perhaps more-so for those spectating). It figures with where Paladins have gone in WotLK, we'd be provided a valuable buff as a final-tier talent as opposed to a new attack, and even new attacks that perform in conjunction with buffs and proc's. The developers are only recently as equipped as they are with the knowledge that these things can change make the game more interesting for players, regardless how long we've been telling them.

---------- Post added 2010-07-21 at 09:08 PM ----------

Level 5s with T8 are OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    [IMG]pallykite.jpg[/IMG]
    Ffffuuuu--

All 'Locks, Priests, and Mages in Cataclysm, summed up.
    Last edited by The Good Captain; 2010-07-21 at 09:09 PM.
    A voice replied...

The new Eye for an Eye. What I read elsewhere is that what it actually is suppose to do is trigger a free Judgment. If this is true then it might be worth taking, or at lest testing it out.

Still not sold on Zealotry.
    this is my signature... jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    The new Eye for an Eye. What I read elsewhere is that what it actually is suppose to do is trigger a free Judgment.
    Old effect, from the former build. It's no longer. The Judgernauts died many eons ago; there are no more.
    A voice replied...

this is my signature... jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Yes, indeed.

All I know is that when I logged into the beta today, I felt exactly like I did back in the WotLK beta when I was dropping 12k judgements left and right. I'm level 81 with a blue 81 crafted polearm (and ilevel 232-245 WotLK epics), and I was easily critting for 17k with Templar's Verdict. :P

Not a gap closer per se, but...
    After looking over the talents and spells for prot it looks like AS is no longer a talented ability and is available to all paladins. And although it doubtfully will silence for all trees when cata goes live, if it does in fact remain usable by all trees, a 10 sec daze would be quite valueble. Certainly anyone who has ever played as an arms warrior in pvp is used to putting on the old sword and board to throw up a spell reflect. Might this be a trick rets will have to learn to throw out an AS?

Quote Originally Posted by M0du2 View Post
    Not a gap closer per se, but...
    After looking over the talents and spells for prot it looks like AS is no longer a talented ability and is available to all paladins. And although it doubtfully will silence for all trees when cata goes live, if it does in fact remain usable by all trees, a 10 sec daze would be quite valueble. Certainly anyone who has ever played as an arms warrior in pvp is used to putting on the old sword and board to throw up a spell reflect. Might this be a trick rets will have to learn to throw out an AS?
    It's somewhere around here, but AS is the level 10 specialization talent, with baked in silence.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_mitchelluk View Post
    "Divine Storm - An instant weapon attack that causes 20% of weapon damage" 20%?! I hope that's a bloody typo.
    u are stupid, the paladin is going to get a new resource called ''holy power'' u stack up till 3 and in the end ur divine storm will hit with a 90% weapon damage.

70% of the people in this thread can't read?

same as with the 30 min cd, blizz said they would get rid of the high cd's.
    or the talent is going to be passive or the cd will be 3 min imo.

grtz

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    u are stupid

70% of the people in this thread can't read?

grtz
    [picard-facepalms.jpg]

He was corrected half a day ago. Move on and contribute, or gee-tee-eff-oh.

I concur.
    A voice replied...

As a gap closer seems to be a topic of concern... What about a talent to Hand of Freedom such that when used on self provides x% movement speed increase? It wouldn't exactly be a charge and shouldn't be nearly as powerful as sprint/dash. So instead of the 70% like those two, try something more along the lines of less than 50%. This is unless they want the Avengers Shield to be the closer as it's not in prot talents now is listed as learned at level 50.

As for the heals, there's quite a few new instant healing spells given in the holy school to help out. So the Art of War isn't needed to give the heal as well, although it will be missed.

I still don't care for the Exorcism talents, for so many points it needs to at least be worth it or I don't intend to get it.

OFF TOPIC: The English language is pretty flawed and full of poor syntax. Although my favorite line of ambiguity is still "The boy saw the girl in the park with the telescope." Where is that telescope? In the park, with the girl, or used by the boy (perv).
    Last edited by JackalopeSpam; 2010-07-21 at 11:46 PM. Reason: typo

Haha Holy gets a gap closer!
    The irony is killing me..
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Try to boil everything down to a negative catch phrase all you want. We're still going to spend countless hours making Warlords of Draenor the most epic expansion possible.