Lightbulb Fury Viable in PvP

Saw a recent thread about how fury is starting to become interesting in PvP again, lets try again without the trolling or QQing.

Personally If I choose to PvP fury I will do so with SMF, quicker attacks keeping up Furious Attacks more often, I wish the Skirmish talent reduced Heroic Leap's CD by a little more, but I suppose with stance dancing and being able to use charge, intercept, and heroic leap will be very interesting.

Thoughts? Or just thoughts on Fury PvP in general.

From my point of view as a Death Knight, Fury Warriors will do well with certain comps. Possibly with a rogue for the MS effect and solid CC. It will all depend on partners. I could definitely see Rdruid(or dpriest)/Rogue/Fury working its way into endgame PvP. Just my speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireWrites View Post
    From my point of view as a Death Knight, Fury Warriors will do well with certain comps. Possibly with a rogue for the MS effect and solid CC. It will all depend on partners. I could definitely see Rdruid(or dpriest)/Rogue/Fury working its way into endgame PvP. Just my speculation.
    I agree Rdruid/dpriest, rogue/fury war would be interesting since a fury warrior can just bounce around and peel people off of the healer while the rogue continues to kill whoever

Only real CC ability fury has is Intimidating Shout, since the enemies are basically stuck where they stand while feared...obviously it can be trinketed, but it can temporarily cause some problems for the other team.

---------- Post added 2010-07-21 at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xTheShame View Post
    DR with intercept+cheap/kidney would prolly ruin any chance you have at locking someone down when you need to.
    Not to mention Heroic leap also has a 2 sec stun, rogue and warrior both have a disarm, that would definitely be a nasty comp for someone to go up against.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    The only thing I would be concerned about is the lack of crits building rage from fury based on resil. I guess I need to do some more reading on it but that is what kills it now, well that and the lack of cc ability.
    This is cataclysm pvp discussion mate, resilence crit chance reduce won't exist there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

God help GC if that stun is on DR.
    Just put it down to 1.5 like charge and take it off.
    Disarm comp? itd be nasty if the other team doesnt have a melee.

oh and INT shout is nerfed, 1 target now.
    Ah 1 target?...still helps fury PvP, but I could see Intimidating Shout being more useful for Arms, use INT shout and if they break free use Throwdown.

I guess if you are trying to CC a target (as fury with rogue comp) you INT shout you could have the rogue vanish and sap or have the rogue blind...either would work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    This is cataclysm pvp discussion mate, resilence crit chance reduce won't exist there.
    source?

DR with intercept+cheap/kidney would prolly ruin any chance you have at locking someone down when you need to.
    Cyclone/PS bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    source?
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Resilience

Read at the bottom under "In Cataclysm"
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Would like to see a Rogue, Fury Warrior, Resto Druid team be viable again

I just want to see the old fury warrior, which was surnamed a rogue in plate =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessarius View Post
    I just want to see the old fury warrior, which was surnamed a rogue in plate =D
    Single Minded Fury <3 it is certainly coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Bleed View Post
    Single Minded Fury <3 it is certainly coming back
    Yep, now what would help out a lot with RB is if Inner Rage counted as an enrage...then there would be (I believe) 3 enrage effects that can possibly be up that allow you to use Raging Blow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessarius View Post
    Yep, now what would help out a lot with RB is if Inner Rage counted as an enrage...then there would be (I believe) 3 enrage effects that can possibly be up that allow you to use Raging Blow.
    Intensify Rage: Reduces the cooldown of your Bloodrage, Berserker Rage, Recklessness and Death Wish abilities by 33%.

helps aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Bleed View Post
    Intensify Rage: Reduces the cooldown of your Bloodrage, Berserker Rage, Recklessness and Death Wish abilities by 33%.

helps aswell
    Yeah, I'm just nervously waiting to see if they make Inner Rage an enrage effect...I mean it WOULD make sense due to the fact that Rage is in the name and you would figure any ability that causes rage would "enrage" you....just sayin lol