changes to shield block+shield mastery=wtf

Fair warning this is a QQ post

Shield block has a 30sec CD and a 10 duration. If you spec into shield mastery it has a 10 sec duration and 0sec CD so you can spam it non stop? WTF is the point of that I thought blizz said the point of these new trees was to remove useless talents. Don't get me wrong I love the Idea of 30% reduced physical damage 100% of the time, and I get the reduced CD on shield wall and spell reflect are nice but I feel like a retard putting 3 points into it. If you only put 2 in it you shield block will come with it's own refresh timer when it lights up you hit it. I Guess I really don't have any issue with saving a point and putting it some where else. I just think these new trees show a massive lack of effort on blizzards part and the fact they don't even think to do 7,14,20 or even 21. I understand they're rushed but it's not like cata is a brand new project they have had plenty of time to work on it and the 31 trees have been sitting on the back burner for some time now. As a plus note for warriors in cata we will prolly take the place of pallies as far as being the best choice. We will have to wait and see but warriors are getting a hefty boost for sure.

Deleted
    THIS IS BETA.

Really, stop worrying, it's obviously not intended.

they just changed the CD to 30 seconds so I assume the reduction will be reduced accordingly like you suggested. Probably something to keep the uptime at the same % as it was with a 60 sec CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    THIS IS BETA.
    ^ There

its probably going to be changed to a 30-50% chance to block with a 10 second *Speced* cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    its probably going to be changed to a 30-50% chance to block with a 10 second *Speced* cool down.
    Great.. More Harmonization.. Holy Shield Block.. great..

Didn't one of the things blizz say when they were saying how they wanted each tank to work was.. Paladins would almost always have their shield up, while warriors, instead had the critical block?

Yes I understand that it's beta still.. Just need some concept on what their planning to do... cause of right now.. Shield Expertise + 100% uptime on Shield block is just to OP in my opinion

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    THIS IS BETA.

Really, stop worrying, it's obviously not intended.
    and because of that, there are beta FORUMS (dunno if you can access them w/o a beta account) where you can adress such things. maybe someone got retarded and this is the current intended version... without feedback they may never see the retardness of it.

but mmo champion is the wrong place for feedback.

No, no, no. You had it backwards the first time.
    It's a 0 second duration with a 10 second cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowrey View Post
    Great.. More Harmonization.. Holy Shield Block.. great..

Didn't one of the things blizz say when they were saying how they wanted each tank to work was.. Paladins would almost always have their shield up, while warriors, instead had the critical block?

Yes I understand that it's beta still.. Just need some concept on what their planning to do... cause of right now.. Shield Expertise + 100% uptime on Shield block is just to OP in my opinion
    Have you seen the new Holy Shield?

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Warriors are losing at least 15% avoidance across the board(anticipation, deflection, and defense). This is almost needed to make up for taking more hits. 1% avoidance is over 3x as effective as 1% in blocking. Anyone in beta mind sharing there live avoidance stats and beta avoidance stats in the same gear.