Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Cool stuff. It's nice to see they add these for the horribly long zones.

i still think, the carriage looks more orc like and a slightly more forsaken looking carriage would better fit the zone

but still, it looks very nice and should be really helpful

10+ Year Old Account
    Ain't that those "Ettins"?

I hope the Giant carrying the wagon is killable by alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Oh, so it works like a zeppelin (except you have to click it to get inside) and not like a flight path. Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Quote Originally Posted by Perapsam View Post
    Actually, the reason that the carriages you ride south are empty and the carriages you ride north are piled with coffins should be obvious. It's not that they're two seperate vehicles, it's that they're using the coffin haulers to transport dead bodies from the battle north to be ressurructed into new Forsaken.
    Awesome!!

Also, Alliance got something related to the new transports... you can kill the guys pulling them and destroy the carts.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems the horde is using those wagons alot to carry the player from quest zone to quest zone for a more seamless experience ala red dead redemption

10+ Year Old Account
    so horde get wagons pulled by ettins and by kodo's and a mahoooooooooosive rocketway with goblin engineering at its best, can someone reroll and show alliance some love?
    Chow is my love monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddylicious View Post
    Awesome!!

Also, Alliance got something related to the new transports... you can kill the guys pulling them and destroy the carts.
    That is very cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol , i like how that video uses a remixed version of the gerudo valley theme from the ocarina of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Really? Horde get Taxis now?
    I mean, it's not like it matters since they give everyone flight points every 5 feet in Cataclysm, but still.

Deleted
    oh wow that is so cool may have to make a trip over that way just to see for myself!

kinda miss the old silverpine forest.. all the scourge is gone, only the shabby worgens left... the music is too pompus... the eternal cruelty of this zone is missing...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foomy View Post
    kinda miss the old silverpine forest.. all the scourge is gone, only the shabby worgens left... the music is too pompus... the eternal cruelty of this zone is missing...
    More like the eternal boredom of this zone is missing. I always loved Silverpine's looks, but the quests made me want to commit suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Levelling a (horde) alt I have encountered ALOT of speed boosts. For example:

Mulgore you get transformed into a spirit wolf and ran across from one side of the zone to the other.
    Ashenvale you ride an ENORMOUS kodo multiple times around the zone to avoid the ongoing war.
    Ashenvale you also ride a carriage from Ashenvale to north Stonetalon Mountains.
    Stonetalon mountains you get flown around on a balloon.
    Desolace you get a ride from a dragonhawk and on a flaming vortex.
    Thousand Needles you get boat ride.

I am hoping for more
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

Deleted
    loved the music

Quote Originally Posted by lobbe View Post
    so horde get wagons pulled by ettins and by kodo's and a mahoooooooooosive rocketway with goblin engineering at its best, can someone reroll and show alliance some love?
    In Darkshore Alliance get catch a lift on a sentinel's nightsaber.

loved it, especially the way the npcs talked about it. "it's a one way ride, you don't want to come back on the other cart..." (the coffin hauler)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Perapsam View Post
    More like the eternal boredom of this zone is missing. I always loved Silverpine's looks, but the quests made me want to commit suicide.
    i have to agree. I always liked the forest setting, but now it is just so awesome.

Derailed the Cereal Thread