Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    To all the people hating on Curse for the affiliate link... did you not notice that Search is back? Yeah, because of Curse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtek View Post
    To all the people hating on Curse for the affiliate link... did you not notice that Search is back? Yeah, because of Curse.
    *steps up* Hi, my name is Alayea and I don't care about affiliate links. Searching posts, on the other hand, I'm very grateful to have back. Thanks!
    Last edited by Alayea; 2010-07-22 at 10:42 PM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The first song in the trailer is 'Interstellar' by Groove Addicts. The second is 'Akkadian Empire' by Audiomachine.

C
    x

LOL great, more StarCrap 2 stuff that I don't care about. The only good thing about this game is that it attracts that arrogant mediocre douchebag players so I won't have to put up with them in raids for a few weeks.

This trailer is really going to disappoint people though. It pumps you up and then once you start playing the game...you lose that adrenaline because of how boring RTS games are.

Mass Effect 2 did it right...epic trailer followed by epic gameplay. What will this game do? Epic trailer followed by epic...gathering resources to build lowest tier building? LOLOLOL.

Starcrap is bad, end of story..end of discussion.

Deleted
    looks nice (:

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    I can't wait for the 27th! Only because it's my birthday, I could care less about SCII. =P
    LOL, mine too, but Star Craft is not something I want

Starcraft 2 Trailer looks 500x more exciting than the actual game itself. Click Click Clickclick

Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    Starcraft 2 Trailer looks 500x more exciting than the actual game itself. Click Click Clickclick

Yeah, damn a game for actually requiring you to interface with it. I mean, how could SC2 do something so stupid as requiring people to click a mouse to play it? Hasn't Blizzard learned from every other game ever for the PC? You can't ever make people use a mouse!

... Really, what do you want? All Quicktime events all the time?

if you use mouse to play starcraft 2, then you have no right to whine. anyone who played the game for half a minute should have started using the keybinds immediately.
    Last edited by Lazertrooper; 2010-07-23 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarila View Post
    LOL great, more StarCrap 2 stuff that I don't care about. The only good thing about this game is that it attracts that arrogant mediocre douchebag players so I won't have to put up with them in raids for a few weeks.

This trailer is really going to disappoint people though. It pumps you up and then once you start playing the game...you lose that adrenaline because of how boring RTS games are.

Mass Effect 2 did it right...epic trailer followed by epic gameplay. What will this game do? Epic trailer followed by epic...gathering resources to build lowest tier building? LOLOLOL.

I don't even know where to start, the amount of irony, incompetence, hypocrisy, and just plain stupidity in this post actually surprised me.

You sound like one of the most arrogant and mediocre douchebags I've ever seen on the internet, and I guarantee you that the majority of good SC2 players who play WoW are better than the majority of good WoW players who don't play SC2.
    RTS games are not boring, you're probably just terrible at them and hate losing so you dismiss the game as bad and go back to a more casual one, telling yourself all along the way that it's the game that's bad and it's impossible that you're not the best gamer ever.
    You probably got into the SC2 beta, got rushed a few times, and blamed it on the game. HF with your life governed by cognitive biases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarila View Post

What a douche

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    What a douche
    in trailer video at 1:58, shows Raynor's crew. take note of the beer cans strapped to the far left guy's chest along with pens. Also the woman on the far right has the same face as WoW human female.

Starcraft 2 will be blizzard's best game since Brood War.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally the sc2 installer works! Yay for russia being a part of EU!

AWESOME trailer. Im lovin it!!