LF Tier 5 female human priest

Hey priests, I have a strange request. In BC I played a holy priest and my favorite gear set was tier 5 (avatar's raiment). Sadly, I never acquired the full set before my guild got to black temple.

I recently found out about printwarcraft.com and how you can build mousepads with your customized character on it. I want to build a mousepad based on T5, but sadly I can't do it with my character. I was wondering if anyone had (or knew of) a female human priest logged out in T5 that I could use, since it appears I can put anyone's character into this system. Alternatively, does anyone know how to get the system to let me load any gear set?

Thanks a lot.

So ye, I happen to play a female human priest who has full tier 5 + Matching staff in her bank so.....

Check Callypso (Jaedenar EU)

Not sure how long it takes for armory to update but I should remain logged out in that gear until around 19.00 server time (paris time)

EDIT: If you need more than this, drop me a mail / poke ingame.

EDIT 2: You got good taste, it's by far the best priest set ever!
    Last edited by Callypso; 2010-07-22 at 05:41 AM.

Thanks Callypso. You are my new hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    EDIT 2: You got good taste, it's by far the best priest set ever!
    I'm partial to Human and Blood Elf women in Prophecy (tier 1) with Benediction, in all honesty.

Iconic and Nostalgic, without ever going over the top "luk @ me ima angel!" that they started doing with 3's wings/halo, or 5's wings and white/gold aura.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

The only problem with Tier 1 was Blizzard's total lack of itemization. Half healing half spell damage? Come on =(

Glad to be of help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethesae View Post
    The only problem with Tier 1 was Blizzard's total lack of itemization. Half healing half spell damage? Come on =(
    That.... and the fact that it was f****** ugly.

Seriously, I arrived on the raiding scene late-ish in vanilla (shortly after BWL was released, started out in a fresh raiding guild as well) so I spend nearly all of my raiding days in vanilla in my t1 set. I hate every minute of it: The color sucked, and the shoulders were plain hurtful to my eyes. Unfortunatly it took quite a while back then to upgrade your gear, so by the time I got my t2 set the first expansion was near. I was so happy to get rid of my tier 1 set!

Then I dinged 70, only to find out that the craftable set i'd spend all my time in (actually had it till the start of BT ) was a recolored version of tier 1....................... -_-

So I guess for me the nostalgic value of t1 is outplayed by the immmense hatred I have for the set :P

I like my priest angely and pwetty Though some of the more 'serious priest' looks in this expansion were pretty good too

(T10 hc is quite nice as well. Now if only blizzard had implemented a droprate for hc conq tokens to go along with it..... were still only at 4 drops.... ever... /spit @ my vanquisher guildies (plural) in their full sets)
    Last edited by Callypso; 2010-07-22 at 09:31 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am a huge fan of T2, not only because it's beautiful but because it was so damn hard to get the few pieces I had. God I loved those shoulders. I still can't get either T1 or T2 robe to drop for me. ><
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Eh, whenever you discussed a Priest in vanilla, the first thing people thought of in their heads was Prophecy with Benediction. The fan art just scooped it up and went with it too, it defined the class quite well.

As far as the colors? Meh. I enjoy them. Primal Mooncloth/Whitemend's Wisdom looked fugly in blue, to be fair. But the itemisation? Can't really be blamed, every class set was all bad that far back.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Heh, good taste! I log out in T5 (plus staff) every day.

t5 priest set has always been my favorite i had the whole set on mine but unfortunately she was taken from me

Thanks again Callypso. That was a really big help, I got everything I needed

The reason why priest T5 really did it for me was (in addition to the fact it is the coolest looking set for any class) is that I didn't raid in Vanilla. So when I started raiding in BC, T5 was the ultimate goal for me; I never imagined that I would get it (let alone replace it).

Someday, when my level 200 priest can go back and solo TK/SSC I will go back and get myself the full set.

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post

Then I dinged 70, only to find out that the craftable set i'd spend all my time in (actually had it till the start of BT ) was a recolored version of tier 1....................... -_-
    just one those moments you just wanna strangle some designers i bet i felt the same way goin from s3/s4 gear to garbage looking pvp gear for 80s

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.