Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Maelstrom's Size

"The next 4.0 build (or the one after) should have a Maelstrom that's between 10 - 50x more epic than what currently exists.

Buckle yourselves into your computer chairs or face being blown away!"

Funny how so many people are so quick to make thread and say "DUDE THIS IS IT? BLIZZARD IS SOOO BAD AT MAKING GAMES" and then when someone tell them that its beta.. you continue to say "TAT DONT MEEN SHIT!"

For future reference..if its in beta, things will change.

Looks like the scale is being enlarged..possible?
    Last edited by Shullski; 2010-07-22 at 06:44 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I hope it looks very harsh and violent above the surface as well. You and Thrall are pelted with heavy rain and intense wind while overlooking the vortex, with lightning in the distance.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Within context, I couldn't tell if they were being sarcastic or not :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A blue post said something about making it bigger.

But I couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

15+ Year Old Account
    I smell Sarcasm.
    He'd be Trollin 'Mon.

Might I also add that I for one am very happy with the looks of the Maelstrom?
    I mean, its a Huge MAGICAL whirlpool. It doesn't need to be big to pull in continents, cause it has magic.
    Last edited by bahumut5; 2010-07-22 at 07:10 AM.
    Dawwwwwww

I think the fact that it's sarcasm is gonna bite the OP in the ass.

i do hope the maelstrom gets to be a bit bigger, especially noting its size on the map
    insanity: less expensive then drugs, and much more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    A blue post said something about making it bigger.

But I couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not.
    Sounds pretty trolltastic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

My sarcasm detector seems to slightly asleep, then again I am just awake myself... more coffeeeee

I thought it was sarcasm too..

But, it doesn't seem like this would be something he would bring up just to be sarcastic about.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15+ Year Old Account
    Good news everyone, I just finished talking to the 2 bosses of mmo-champion, and we decided that 1 working search function is not enough.
    So soon, you will not have one, BUT TWO SEARCH FUNCTIONS!
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Good news everyone, I just finished talking to the 2 bosses of mmo-champion, and we decided that 1 working search function is not enough.
    A few questiions bahumut5
    Is there a option to search a sentance, not just key words? Key words make it tough to search Dark, Side,.
    Where can i find the color codes? i need to highlight a lot of things in pink
    Do you have any idea when the Moderator Recruitment Forum will be open? I wish to throw my hat in with the rest of you

Ooooohhh the search function works again ! Yay! ... I didn't even try it cause it's been broken for a while now But thank you for letting us know, I must have missed it )

EDIT: gah its mentioned on the main page ... *slaps self for coming straight to the forums* 3 cups of coffee hasn't woken me enough... *goes back to make another bucket sized cup of coffee*
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2010-07-22 at 07:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    A few questiions bahumut5
    Is there a option to search a sentance, not just key words? Key words make it tough to search Dark, Side,.
    Where can i find the color codes? i need to highlight a lot of things in pink
    Do you have any idea when the Moderator Recruitment Forum will be open? I wish to throw my hat in with the rest of you
    Sentence search? I guess you should just try :P
    When replying, there are a few signs above the "Post box" (you need to enable it in settings).
    Moderator Recruitment Forum is under consideration.
    Dawwwwwww

I don't care if it's bigger or not. All I know is that if you were to get sucked up by that thing in real life, you'd be fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sentence search? I guess you should just try :P
    When replying, there are a few signs above the "Post box" (you need to enable it in settings).
    Moderator Recruitment Forum is under consideration.
    Okay, so thats good for 2 and 3, but with one i still cant search "Dark Side" as a whole, it searchs Dark and Side as seperate words. Is there a way to change that?

he better not be trolling... the maelstrom should be huge.... like freakishly huge....

Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockaz View Post
    he better not be trolling... the maelstrom should be huge.... like freakishly huge....
    So should the rest of Azeroth.

it should be bigger

well of eternity (the old one) was what caused it, and also caused the sea seperating kalim and Eastern ks
    and the naga
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.