Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    'Resurrection requires extreme focus and power to restore the life of another' battle resurrections require even power power and focus, a profession would not be strong enough to have this power, without stomping all the others in the ground, I readily disapprove of this idea
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

/sign
    God; I hate you people.

I thought about this as well, since Blizzard jumped onto this whole bring the player, not the class attitude, having a brez to engineers would eliminate druid-only brez's.

Quote Originally Posted by JDPickle View Post
    I thought about this as well, since Blizzard jumped onto this whole bring the player, not the class attitude, having a brez to engineers would eliminate druid-only brez's.
    I think it would be better given to another class if thats what your worried about, also they would need to cap it due to so many people being capable of having it.

---------- Post added 2010-07-30 at 09:02 PM ----------

They already gave the middle finger to shamans, so why not :P

Thinking about it again, with the way you pre-designate rezz's with soulstones and how you can pick and choose with the druids version, i think combat ress in it's current state is absolutely fine and that they don't need to share.
    Last edited by Sulf; 2010-07-30 at 08:05 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    they can already ressurect with Goblin Jumper Cables just not in battle
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble View Post
    they can already ressurect with Goblin Jumper Cables just not in battle
    so it's as simple as allow goblin jumper cables to be used in battle with a long cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Lol, as much as the cables fail, I cant see it being game changing either way.

Battle rezzing only needs to be shared among classes if there are fight mechanics that it trivializes by allowing people to just die and brez (heroic putricide for example comes to mind). The encounters design team can completely avoid this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacno View Post
    You're asking for more from a profession that has almost everything

No.
    They have everything but a way to make money, seems like a fair pay off.
    I think its a good idea, if it has a chance to fail like the normal res tool.

It'll probably be on a 4 hour cool down, 50% chance of failure, cannot be used in arena, 23+ crit enchant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    It'll probably be on a 4 hour cool down, 50% chance of failure, cannot be used in arena, 23+ crit enchant
    Hell no!

All the top raiding guilds will basically require everyone to be engineers in case of deaths ;/ Woudln't make sense to have something so overpowered for a profession