Page 65 of 109 FirstFirst ...
15
55
63
64
65
66
67
75
... LastLast
  1. #1281
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351

    Simply the greatest youtbube video I've ever watched.

    You may laugh at me.. I'm willing to take it..

    This has to be the greatest Youtube video of all time.

    I honestly weeped. I'm a 32 year old man and it brought me to tears. This dude scored infinite points!!

    Just watch! Please watch the whole thing.



    Just amazing.. i dunno what else to say..

  2. #1282
    Well I would watch it if there was anything to watch, /sad face

  3. #1283
    Sweet thing to do but im really curious on how long that all took to plan along with the cost.

  4. #1284
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Sweet thing to do but im really curious on how long that all took to plan along with the cost.
    I'm sure the cost was born by the production company. It's still an amazing thing to watch.

    ---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 02:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinz View Post
    Well I would watch it if there was anything to watch, /sad face
    What do you mean?

  5. #1285
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    379
    pffft, you talked it up.

    Greatest YouTube video my ass...

    Elysia's epic sig skillz

  6. #1286
    shouldn't this be in the megathread? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eos-megathread

    comeon mod

  7. #1287
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    shouldn't this be in the megathread? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eos-megathread

    comeon mod
    i'm looking to inspire a discussion, so no. If it was a funny video with some cats or some random cartoon about the follies of peoples posting then maybe.. This was something different.

    Oh and thanks for reporting it.. Like I need a lesson where threads go....

  8. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    i'm looking to inspire a discussion, so no. If it was a funny video with some cats or some random cartoon about the follies of peoples posting then maybe.. This was something different.
    what is there to discuss? you pretty much just said 'OMG THIS VIDEO HILARIOUS WATCH IT'
    thought that was the point of the megathread? so there aren't a million threads of just people saying ^ with videos

  9. #1289
    Dreadlord Voolawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Blood Gulch
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    You may laugh at me.. I'm willing to take it..

    This has to be the greatest Youtube video of all time.

    I honestly weeped. I'm a 32 year old man and it brought me to tears. This dude scored infinite points!!

    Just watch! Please watch the whole thing.

    Just amazing.. i dunno what else to say..
    I just want to say thank you for sharing that video. I bawled my eyes out the whole second half.

    That short break for the commercial almost killed me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

  10. #1290
    Fluffy Kitten Myrrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    9,401
    That was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. They probably should have just had someone accidentally spill something on him in the beginning though. Poor thing probably thought he was cheating on her.

  11. #1291
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    This is funny right....


  12. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    You may laugh at me.. I'm willing to take it..

    This has to be the greatest Youtube video of all time.

    I honestly weeped. I'm a 32 year old man and it brought me to tears. This dude scored infinite points!!

    Just watch! Please watch the whole thing.

    Just amazing.. i dunno what else to say..

    Thanks for sharing, super wedding surprises always get me xD

  13. #1293
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    I'm glad you all enjoyed the vid. i'm sorry it's been reduced to a megathread afterthought.

  14. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    what is there to discuss? you pretty much just said 'OMG THIS VIDEO HILARIOUS WATCH IT'
    thought that was the point of the megathread? so there aren't a million threads of just people saying ^ with videos
    Well i have to say you are wrong, he said you may laugh at him, and that he was 32 years old and he weeped. So no he never said it was funny, learn to read. I got ur back fuzzzie!!!!!
    Last edited by Shinz; 2012-06-27 at 06:54 PM.

  15. #1295

  16. #1296
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    14,545
    The Star Wars that I Use To Know


    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  17. #1297

  18. #1298
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,047

  19. #1299
    Blademaster Zizou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    21
    Trying is the first step towards failure

  20. #1300
    Last edited by misspellar; 2012-06-30 at 05:51 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •