1. #1

    You wind, but you lose game.

    So, Lets play a game. Name something you really want. The next poster will make up a win scenario and a lose scenario. For example:

    X wants a baseball bat.
    Win: The store has only one bat left
    Lose: The guy in front of you takes it instead.

    So, I will start off. I want a gundam. Lets see what kind of fun responses people can make up.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So, Lets play a game. Name something you really want. The next poster will make up a win scenario and a lose scenario. For example:

    X wants a baseball bat.
    Win: The store has only one bat left
    Lose: The guy in front of you takes it instead.

    So, I will start off. I want a gundam. Lets see what kind of fun responses people can make up.
    Win: Sure
    Lose: Except they don't exist

  3. #3
    Pit Lord Teebone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    "Sunny" Florida
    Posts
    2,257
    You wind, but you lose game.
    To be honest, I was expecting a pull my finger joke.
    You people today... you are the John Snows of Hardcore. You. Know. Nothing.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    To be honest, I was expecting a pull my finger joke.
    Yeah, was a stupid typo.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •