Deleted

Blizzard at gamescon

I want to apologize if this is not the right section but i would like to know your opinions about this. Blizzard officialized his presence to the gamescom in august....do you think that this could be a possible occasion to release cata cinematic and release date or you think that blizzcon is still most likely?
    Again, sorry if this is not the right section.

On cinematic, im sure of that they did that last year and...just seems right.
    About release date...idk...they still have to introcude all zones to lvl85 and all dungoens that will be here with launch for testing, so they can fix bugs and then release it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderer View Post
    About release date...idk...they still have to introcude all zones to lvl85 and all dungoens that will be here with launch for testing, so they can fix bugs and then release it..
    They did the Cataclysm trailer, not the cinematic.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    They did the Cataclysm trailer, not the cinematic.
    Cinematic was out at blizzcon wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    Cinematic was out at blizzcon wasn't it?
    The cinematic was first shown at a Russian 'con, then Blizzcon. IIRC.

Edit: The Wotlk one, that is. The Cata' one might recieve a similar treatment. If there's one before next Blizzcon.

They released the release trailer not the cinematic trailer. Hopefully they'll release a release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Elderer View Post
    a) that was that trailer
    b) I agree about the release date. I doubt they will know, when the game will be ready, in a month.

what ''that'' trailer?