10+ Year Old Account

Disc, what is your top heal, DA or PW:S?

First off long time MMO reader new member, hey all

Disc, what is your top heal, DA or PW:S? Does it change for 10/25 man reg/heroic?

My top heal always seems to end up being DA, have some ideas why, but would really like to know about other Disc Priests.
    Yes, I have looked at WoL trophy lists but most of the top tops tend to spam shields, not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Thank you for any input...

Deleted
    besides both of them being shields and not 'heals'.
    I assume you're asking this question after looking at WoL reports and seeing them as fairly close. Combat logs will read the most recent shield put on a target as absorbing all the incoming damage until all the shields are gone.

so if you put a PW:S on someone and it crits

PS:S is applied > glyph crits, DA is applied > Damage breaks DA > Damage breaks PW:S but WoL will count the whole thing as a DA absorb.

you can also 'steal' other peoples shields.
    if i PW:S a target and then a holy priest with val'anyr procs a bubble on them. the holy priest will be given credit (by WoL) for the Val'anyr bubble AND the PW:S.

Maybe you'd like to read the sticky at the top of this forum which addresses this exact phenomenon. It's called absorb stealing.