Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovietcake View Post
    Is the prot spec your PvP spec? is so i say hell o to a fellow prot pvp warrior and goodbye because you dont know how to play it properly and you put a bad name to use for not knowing how to learn your class/spec. BTW, you need to fix ur prot pvp spec, its terrabad...
    Wrong! I own other warriors in duels 1v1.....

Wtf is it with Warriors, they QQ the most out of any fuckin class in the game.

"Whaa!! My MS isn't special to me anymore! QQ!"
    "Whaa!! My BS isn't a quaranteed unstoppable force anymore! QQ!"
    "Whaa!! I need skill now!? Not just gear!?! QQ!"

The list goes on and on.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

Quote Originally Posted by FatMF View Post
    Um, wait... you said, top gear. I didn't see even a single heroic mode item somehow. How is it a "top" gear if it's not top gear?
    he has wrathful pieces, and if not wrathful then Relentless
    if you're referring to the PvE gear, turns out you don't need 277 to be competitive in PvP

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 05:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll View Post

1) KK tell blizzard to give us back the original MS then, see how u'll QQ then
    2) Beastial Wrath says hey?
    3) If you play a mage / Rogue / Pally, GTFO

In BGs the general rule of thumb is to kill the guy who can fuck the most shit up. By you having the best gear you point a giant arrow on your head. Once you get better you'll be able to survive longer. The more kills you have the more pissed off you make the other team. Then they create vendettas against you and only target you. It kind of sucks. I realized this playing my paladin who is all relentless main pieces with one wrathful and all wrathful off pieces. It isn't the best because I stopped playing him before the new season started but even with showing my helm disabled it seems like everyone spots those towering shoulders and beats me up. On my new lock main who I don't pvp with much and has mostly furious gear, he doesn't get much attention until my kills get pretty high.

Learn to play your class to it's potential and you should be able to survive a lot longer. If you're spending most of your time in a GY because of the other team ganging up on you then there's not much you can do. If it's mostly from 1v1s then you need to work learning how to play your warrior.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleed View Post
    Exactly, you need to learn how to play your class and understand what other classes are doing and how to counter them.

However, Warriors alone in a BG are one of the worst classes, especially in BG teaming up with healers is needed. In 1v1 you should be fine. In arena, team with a good pala or druid and you should have great fun, in BGs a healer is a must have.

Also make sure to have all the macro's for stance dancing, spell reflecting etc.
    Aren't (prot) warriors with high block good in BG's? i remember that i was good in there with a prot set with high block (like 27Dodge, 20Parry, 35+Block and like 35K hp) and almost never died, had decent damage, helped to try to win bg (cap defend points, help flag carriers, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Do you have EVEN any small idea what will happen if warriors have some self-heal?
    Enraged Regeneration
    Victory Rush
    Second Wind
    Blood Crazy (Damage = Healing)
    Field Dressing

Catas gonna be fun for you...

Maybe the warrior class would stop complaining if the developers would quit making us "tank" the nerf bat!

The fact that he isn't pimped out in either of the top gear that he stated, and that he compared gear scores.. Pretty much means this is case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    1) KK tell blizzard to give us back the original MS then, see how u'll QQ then
    2) Beastial Wrath says hey?
    3) If you play a mage / Rogue / Pally, GTFO
    1) More QQ'ing....
    2) Even more QQ'ing....
    3) No, no and no. Thanks though, try again.

And gg proving my points, QQ moar plox.

K, bro, good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    wait, as protection U DONT do a lot of damage, unless you have some dps-PVE gear. for the other problme, as you staying in graveyard...maybe you need to put more atention to what you re doing. I played prot pvp and ussually stay alive for the most of the battel without pvp rings and trinkets. now I play a kind of arms/prot wich has given me some good results, I stay alive and do some good damage, with wrist chopper and royal crest =P (yeah thats what I really need to upgrade)
    BTW just relentless.

1) More QQ'ing....
    2) Even more QQ'ing....
    3) No, no and no. Thanks though, try again.

And gg proving my points, QQ moar plox.
    im not QQing, im just sayin we've been nerfed too much, and can get facerolled by classes that we'd own b4
    inb4 lol1v1balancing

Quote Originally Posted by Pyronius View Post
    The fact that he isn't pimped out in either of the top gear that he stated, and that he compared gear scores.. Pretty much means this is case closed.
    So gear score of 5877 is not top gear????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowl55 View Post
    it´s not and btw high gs=/=pvpgod

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    im not QQing, im just sayin we've been nerfed too much, and can get facerolled by classes that we'd own b4
    inb4 lol1v1balancing
    Just maybe that's the problem though, you can't faceroll anymore to get kills but that's what your used to. Now you gotta think and plan and use skill. Blizzard is knocking you off your damn pedestal, finally.

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl55 View Post
    No mate, there aint no "top gear" for PvP
    As a warrior just think, at least 50% arp without battle stance, 30-40% crit, 4.5k-5k AP, 30k+ HP, 850+ resi and a slow 290+dps 2h. Then you should be fine.

Edit: Btw, get 75AP + 22crit on legs and 15 stamina + minor speed increase on boots.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2010-07-22 at 05:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

aint so mutch about healing then utility and mobility, basicly warriors are freebys for any cc exept fear, some would argue and say mobility is good, but it aint, got shity range abillitys ohh yes charge etc exists but try chargeing when ur stunlocked, slowed and got less range then the attacker, snared, list goes on, think i remember some palas puting topics for we need this and that give me urs! xD nah hopefully cata will even all this out and greatly look forward to rated bg´s arena is so uneven it makes me sad panda, actualy best arena spec is a skilld arms dance stancer but i hate the macro binded stance dancing never understod why a warrior should need to stance dance, costs time/rage and lose abillitys and i dont like codes doing stuff for me cheet, but thats just me =), in bg´s i would go fury, realy nice against those darn range heroic fury etc, but terrible if u find urself up against tanks(pve gear) or those darn dodgeing ferals/rouges or even dk´s strenght=parry. other option is prot but as prot u gota keep urself grouped meaning follow the first best healing class player whom seems to have brains. and yes skill ower gear but for a warrior its almost as important whit gear as skill still sadly, in other words utility bad.

Just maybe that's the problem though, you can't faceroll anymore to get kills but that's what your used to. Now you gotta think and plan and use skill. Blizzard is knocking you off your damn pedestal, finally.
    Lol...faceroll...nope. Not asking for faceroll, just not happy about being nerfed into the ground. It also sucks to be face rolled by toons that require a sixth of the time to gear and learn to play. You should look at all the nerfs warriors have gotten since patch 3.0 and compare those to other classes. Its definitely not "balanced".....

no dude 5800 isnt top gear.. i consider myself undergeared at 6100, my paladin healer is at 6300 top gear imo is 6800(shadowmourne+full 277gear)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down

Warriors never have been on a pedestal, not for too long.
    Its a fact that gear scales a hell of alot more on warriors then on others classes. making other classes less gear dependant to be able to do the same thing.

whenever a warrior had BiS gear we would have quickly gotten a nerf because we faceroll in that kind of gear. Nowadays blizzard is already prepared for that and pre-nerfs warriors so they can never get to the point where we make other classes cry.

im not sure what game you have been playing rofltroll but not WoW...