Deleted

Herald of the Titans.

Hey, seeing as I'm banned from the WoW forums I'll ask here.

What trinkets should I use for Herald of the Titans, I'll be playing Disc. Unsure on what trinkets to use seeing as previously doing this achievement on my old main the healers had to manage there mana effectively.

What are the best Regen trinkets for a Disc Priest that meet the requirements for Herald of the Titans?

Even better, does anyone possess a BiS Herald of the Titans list for a Disc Priest?

Thanks <3
    Last edited by mmocbfe7e08ac3; 2010-07-22 at 05:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well on my druid when i seem to have problems with mana i pull out my good old spirit greatness card. but im not sure how well that would work for a disc preist.

Deleted
    yeah I was thinking of picking up the Intellect Greatness.. but not sure on how effective it is for disc.

I think that you should maybe pickup the Intellect Greatness card.. but im not sure how effective or how well that would work for a priest..

Deleted
    Dont you think that if you dont wanna go holy but disc you will need as much sp as you can get in that gear? So possibly... eeh... Ilustration from OS25 and Eye of the Broodmother from Razorscale 10?

Eye of Broodmother is hardcore.
    Using Greatness, and not Spark of Hope.... that really confuses me.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    I know spark is a truly awesome trinket for regen for Holy Priests, but haven't really thought about it for disc.

The Spirit is "nice", but not great. The mana reduction is huge, however. Combined, there's a reason why it pushes out more mana than Solace for Holy, and equal mana output for Discipline, despite being a 219 compared to a 258 (though the 258 has more spell power)
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Pretty sure that I used Sif's remembrance and eye of the broodmother back when I did the achievement back during T8.

If you know you'll be getting an innervate then i would say the BiS is Eye + illustation of the dragonsoul, otherwise go for Sif's and either of those other trinkets

Deleted
    Bring extra druid with you, every battle ress will be more than needed anyway, make a deal about innervate and bring double sp trinkets. IF you are sure disc is the way to go.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    What about the mimiron 25 one?

You might be able to pick up Je'Tze's Bell pretty cheap, keep an eye out imo.

I would use that and Illustration of the Dragon Soul

Eye of the Broodmother - Not bad
    Tears of the Vanquished - great regen but idk how intesnive the fight is

Pandora's plea would be nice, but might be harder to get at this point
    Last edited by Smoopie; 2010-07-22 at 07:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybeanz View Post
    Even better, does anyone possess a BiS Herald of the Titans list for a Disc Priest?
    I used this setup, though I didn't own all the items: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21481271

Trinkets are fine this way, if you use your Cooldowns (Shadowfiend + Hymn) and a Mana Pot, Mana shouldn't be a real issue (at least it wasn't for me).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Using Greatness, and not Spark of Hope.... that really confuses me.
    I have to agree here. I had some disc priests call me stupid for using the Spark in my healing set because its a spirit trinket. I used it for the mana reduction and let me tell you, it was incredible for Vezax HM when I was asked to heal it.

Deleted
    Thanks Nyad for the link