WoW Forums Require Authenticator?

I was posting on the WoW forums (have been logged in all morning), when I was suddenly prompted to log on again. That isn't that uncommon, but this time, another window popped up prompting me for my Authenticator as well. when I entered it in Firefox told me the page failed to redirect and I still wasn't logged in.

I tried a few more times but I'm still not able to log onto the WoW forums. I noticed that the Battle.net page is different too, is this a just-implemented change? Is anyone else with an authenticator able to log onto the WoW forums?
    Last edited by Pert; 2010-07-22 at 06:38 PM.

Well I'd be fine with it if it actually worked. Trying to log on now dumps me on a page that says: "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeKiller View Post
    Thats not bad. So you can be sure Xian Dang Dung wont get you a ban for trolling on the forums.
    What is this I don't even...

OT: I couldn't log into the EU blizzard store today either, I got some sort of error redirect page every time I tried. US one seemed to be fine though.
    And I've never seen the new battle.net before. I think it was just implemented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

I am having this same problem, as is another guild member. Just another case of Blizz changing something without warning and having it not go as planned. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon(tm).