Gemming and Enchants Help

I'm looking for help with gemming and enchants, or just overall gear choices.

I cant put a link because this is my 1st post but my info is ->

Character - Mimosa
    Realm - Magetheridon

Basically I would just like to know what I'm doing wrong and what to gem where... Any help would be greatly appreciated =)

Bracers - [Scroll of Enchant Bracer - Superior Spellpower] +30 spellpower
    Gloves - [Scroll of Enchant Gloves - Exceptional] +28 spellpower
    Weapon 1h - [Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spellpower] +63 spellpower
    Staff - [Scroll of Enchant Staff - Greater Spellpower] +81 spellpower
    Helm - [Arcanum of Burning Mysteries] +30 spellpower / +20 crit
    Shoulders - [Greater Inscription of the Storm] +24 spellpower / +15 crit
    Chest - [Scroll of Enchant Chest - Super Stats] +10 stats
    Cloak - [Scroll of Enchant Cloak - Greater Speed] +23 haste
    Pants - [Brilliant Spellthread] +50 spellpower / +20 spirit
    Boots - [Scroll of Enchant Boots - Tuskarr's Vitality] +15 stamina / +minor run speed

gems: [Chaotic Skyflare Diamond] meta,[Reckless Ametrine] in yellow slots and [Runed Cardinal Ruby] in the rest.

I have copied that from http://www.tarouwowguides.com/conten...mkin_dps_guide
    Last edited by Babetina415; 2010-07-22 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Copyright
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

Ty sir...may I ask what to put into blue sockets?

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 02:13 PM ----------

sorry my bad i didn't see the "in the rest" part...

Thanks a lot for your help

10+ Year Old Account
    http://druidlove.wordpress.com/2010/...o-druid-guide/

Depending on your gear, stats, and socket bonuses a few gem and enchant choices will change.

For helm and shoulders, if you are having any mana problems use the Mp5 enchants.
    For blue sockets, as Rae says, if the socket bonus is 7+ sp do the socket bonus. If not gem all red unless you are under haste cap. If you are under haste cap gem all yellow sockets haste/sp.

Deleted
    Are you asking for advice concerning resto or moonkin? The 2 answer here are different lol

Deleted
    dont know about balance, more then SP and crit, SP'nCrit!!
    But for resto, its all about SP, SP and spirit. Well some amount of Int ofc, but as you get both SP and mana regen thru Spi, I feel like thats the way to go.
    So blue sockets, I'd go for the purple SP/spi gem.
    This is my drood, dont mind the gear, havent been playing any serious the last couple of months- But the gemming and ech shoud be OK. GL ans have fun!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...or&cn=Listerin

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're boomkin reading stickies is cool:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-for-3.3.5%29

Gemming is fairly straight forward for moonkins. Gems are usually dictated by your current stats and the color of the gem socket.

Meta: Always use the Chaotic Skyflare Diamond.
    Blue: You will want to only use two blue gems to activate your meta. You should be using SP/spirit gems, and preferably in blue slots only.
    Red: Red slots should always, always, always be pure spell power gems.
    Yellow slots: Yellows change a bit depending on your caps. If you are not hit capped, a SP/hit, or even a pure hit gem, will be the best to equip. If you are not haste capped, then haste is what you should focus on. After your soft haste cap, which is very easy to reach these days, you should gem yellow slots with SP/crit, if the socket bonus gives you +5 spell power or more. Once you have covered your soft crit cap, because of the slight favor to haste, SP/haste gems becomes the better choice in yellow slots.
    Enchants are usually pretty straight forward. Here is what you should generally go for:

Head: 30 spellpower/20 crit - obtained from Kirin Tor at revered reputation
    Shoulders: 24 spellpower/15 crit obtained from Sons of Hodir at exalted reputation
    Back: 23 haste
    Chest: 10 stats
    Wrists: 30 spellpower
    Gloves: 28 spellpower
    Leggings - 50 spellpower/20 spirit
    Boots: Tuskarr’s Vitality (for the speed increase)
    Weapon: 63 spell power for 1-handed weapons, 82 spell power for 2-handed weapons.

You should also change your spec to http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0xG0uiIscdIVhouZbxcdb
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''