Thread: cata mounts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mentalass View Post
    I am from the UK and Gren you are butchering our beautiful language! Didn't they teach you grammar and punctuation at school?
    He's probably from South London.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by grenvallion View Post
    business person in retirement.
    Wha?

my worgen vs goblin idea was a bit gay tbh so im making a new thread what type of mounts would you like to see in cataclysm? maybe a fir'y whym wud be pretty cool. seen 1 in game before in dragonblight i think. wat about it as a mount though.
    I dA dINk DEM neW GoBLiN nD WoOgeN MoOnT R GwAYz ToO.

hmm na suggests that im not sweedish like most people on these forums. and in englaand we tend to type like this. demonstration underneath.

lke mst ppl <-- just 3 english ways of typing. doesnot have to be totally correct for people outside england, learn how english people speak and type before passing full judgement. but ofc you arent all completly up to date with the english language yet are you because you're country's don't mean much.

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 09:47 PM ----------

youre from the uk but youre probably about 50 so you will ofc spell different
    What? I can barely understand what you're typing. And if this is how "English" people type like you say, I rather not try to understand this butchering of the English language

yes i type like i text because its easier and no im not 13. im just not over 30 either so i wil continue to type as i text until im old enough to type like a business person in retirement.
    Type like a business person!!?!?!?!?! It's called proper English, my 12 year cousin can do it.

so obveously you aren't from england because if you were then you would know that english people shortern their words down. so basically i have to type every single word in full to benefit you because you cant read?
    It's spelled "obviously".
    If you have any more problems with your native language, just ask, i think there are a lot of people here who would be more than happy to help you out.
    Greetings from Germany!

I wonder if the traveling tundra mount will be updated with lvl 85 vendors and such. I hope I dont have to buy another 16k mount.

and also a word funnily enough :O

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 10:22 PM ----------

but to be totally honest i didn't know this was a spelling competition

Deleted
    Anyone here speak dumbass?

This thread has potential.

I would like to see race specific flying mounts like we currently have with ground mounts. On top of that, I would like for warlocks to have a summoned flying mount like their dreadsteed. For example, they could take the chimera model and cover it is flames. Rawrrrrrrr! Warlock for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atom913 View Post
    Crystal Rainbow Unicorn that shits Cookies with rainbow sprinkles!

^this. And a spike moose.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    What is this I don't even....
    not sure what...

Quote Originally Posted by lolugotowned View Post
    i'm 18 and i like to spell words correctly so that i don't sound like an idiot even when texting
    How do you explain your login name for the website?

I am from England and I hate you.
    Please stop butchering our language.
    Go back to school and learn how it is supposed to be used, please.

but youre sweedish and too afraid to admit it
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

hmm na suggests that im not sweedish like most people on these forums. and in englaand we tend to type like this. demonstration underneath.

lke mst ppl <-- just 3 english ways of typing. doesnot have to be totally correct for people outside england, learn how english people speak and type before passing full judgement. but ofc you arent all completly up to date with the english language yet are you because you're country's don't mean much.

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 09:47 PM ----------

youre from the uk but youre probably about 50 so you will ofc spell different
    Ya he's right, young English folk tend to butcher their own language if they're on the interwebz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I am from England and I hate you.
    Please stop butchering our language.
    you stole it from the Germans get your story straight :P

your one ignorant English person since you say the English people butcher words but in all reality its the American English that originally Butchered English with the advent of texting my friend. Anyway i'm still going to hold all the British people of the stereotype that they use proper English seeing as you're probably a 40 year old that probably lives in your moms basement in wisconsin

I never said we didn't steal words from Germany, we did that too. That's what you get when you try and beat us in a war ):

Underwater mounts: giant manta ray, bubble (my hypothesis for the model), a submarine, oh, and a shaaaark

land mounts: 6 legged crocs(could be water/land mount), hippos, maybe a giraf or lion or something

air mounts: new druid flight form- a dragon sounds interesting (not a drake, more like a dragon ball z dragon), idk cant think of many flying mounts... maybe some kind of wierd ass 6 legged buffalo with a flat tail (like in the last airbender show lols)

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking this thread. To many trolls, flamers, and an OP that is raping the English Language (I mean, seriously. That explanation did not make any sense).
    Also: Wrong usage of the word "Gay" FYI.
    Dawwwwwww