Poll: What race is your Warrior?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dorf.

Cuz really, if I'm showing up for battle drunk like Blizz says, what better race than the one that refined drinking into an art?

gnome. I just love having this tiny cute pink pigtailed girl tanking a huge raid boss about a hundred times her size. it's actually the main reason I was made main tank back in the molten core days, the guild leader found it funny to watch

female draenei. b/c in my opinion they are the most attractive pixels in the game. so i'd rather play something thats easy on the eyes.

....so yeah, i guess i'm a draenei fapper.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted a warrior, but also a race I hadn't played before. Tauren clinched it with the racial bonus to stamina - and that all their gear/mounts are super-sized, too. (One of my goals is to stack buffs that increase physical size and rampage through Orgrimmar on a mammoth. XD )
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

I like how there is a Belf option

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome. I don't need to compensate.

undead, because people are tasty
    insanity: less expensive then drugs, and much more fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    I started as Undead Female... but race changed into a tauren female...

reason: the race looks good in armor / gear on.. the animation isnt that fantastic but it works aswell.

and mostly because... there are no female tauren warriors ^^

Fury Warriors: GRAAWR IM SO DAMN MAD MY BLOOD FREAKIN RAGES. A WARLOCK! NEED TO KILL HIM, NEED TO SEE HIM DEAD!! RAAAAWRR WTF HE FEARED ME F*** I DONT CARE CUZ IM SO MAD MY RAGE BREAKS IT!! CHAAARGE OH WHAAT HE HURT ME?? DAMN THAT ENRAGES ME EVEN MORE RAAAWRR!! WTF NOW I RAGE SO HARD IT MAKES ME EVEN MORE MAD!! I BLEED BUT I DONT CARE CUZ IM SO FUCKIN MAD MY WOUNDS CLOSE THEMSELVES!! ..Ok now I'm somewhat calm again

Tauren, they just look too good in pate

im ganna lvl one in cata whats a good race leaning to dreani female, male dwarf or male troll

10+ Year Old Account
    Was human, race changed to Gnome, because I like to control enemies that are 10x my size, and still they cannot kill me.
    Warlock (SL main)

15+ Year Old Account
    went space goat for the self heals while leveling, should have taken into account the instance leveling, not to mention i two shot quest mobs in full boa's, so I don't really need the heals. Wanted to make a worgen warrior in cata but i couldn't wait. Might do a race change later on just to have a worgen.

Deleted
    My warrior is a nightelf female, it was created back in vanilla for the sole purpose of obtaining full tier 1 and the 2h sword from hakkar. Now it pisses me off that i had 6 hk's from vanilla till start of tbc, no pvp title -.- (didnt like the pvp titles back then, and as you couldnt change them or take them off.. well, it looked cooler if you were just ''Chonaire'', not ''Private Chonaire'' or anything of that sort.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    My warrior is a nightelf female, it was created back in vanilla for the sole purpose of obtaining full tier 1 and the 2h sword from hakkar. Now it pisses me off that i had 6 hk's from vanilla till start of tbc, no pvp title -.- (didnt like the pvp titles back then, and as you couldnt change them or take them off.. well, it looked cooler if you were just ''Chonaire'', not ''Private Chonaire'' or anything of that sort.)
    lol

Mine is also a female nelf, cus they're awesome.

Troll.

"It is a proven scientific fact: the Troll are the best race. And yet only 3% of World of Warcraft playerbase actually play them. After much painstaking research it was concluded that this is beacouse 97% of WoW players are genetically incaplable of handling just how awesome the Troll is. (...) Once you go Troll, you never reroll."
    Last edited by Dziadu; 2010-07-23 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Forgot to put there " [ "

Human... and Undead, but your poll only allowed one option.

Human. Best for PvP.

my warrior has been nelf human and now draenei

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    I like how there is a Belf option
    better is that ppl actualy vote on belf lol

And i'm draenei, cause of the gift of naru thats very nice for levling and gives a bit of survavility, and ofc the Heroic presence which is very nice for better raid utility
    Last edited by mmoc6320f2acb3; 2010-07-23 at 06:43 PM.