Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It really is sad that Blizzard can't afford actual voice actors. The company must be almost bankrupt or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    atleast get a new chick for the female voices... fire sindragosa please

10+ Year Old Account
    I think blizzard bought the dude that did the voice for the heavy in TF2 and used him for garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    atleast get a new chick for the female voices... fire sindragosa please
    Sindragosa has one of the most awesome voices in WoW though.

Garrosh is being a kick-ass warchief thus far. Stubborness and eager blood-thirst will bring the new Horde near to nowhere. In the end it looks as though he did learn something from the past. I really like him more than Thrall eventually, who went playing Scrabble with Jaina in Cataclysm.
    Horde you now have a hero to be proud of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WorgenFreeman View Post
    Garrosh is being a kick-ass warchief thus far. Stubborness and eager blood-thirst will bring the new Horde near to nowhere. In the end it looks as though he did learn something from the past. I really like him more than Thrall eventually, who went playing Scrabble with Jaina in Cataclysm.
    the horde is no longer run by goodie fairies like thrall who can do no wrong and b elves

they dont matter in cata and the horde can no longer hide from there crimes behind thralls leg

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.. Deathwing's voice kinda just reminds me of Metal Overlord from Sonic Heroes.. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    For god sake. Will the both of you just shut up with your fail attempt and what you think is lore, when all your going is kissing whatever new thing comes along with your new shoes syndrome.
    If either of you actully took the time to read into the lore isn't of posting this crap, you'd actully understand why the new horde is why it is, how Thrall faught to free his people from there own mistakes and corruption, and how he still does today, how he fights to maintain that balance.
    But instead, you just take whatevers put in front of you without question or looking further then that. You might then actully understand, that Garrosh is a tool and a poorly written one, who doesn't offer anything to the horde then to satify you war junkies.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KujataSP View Post
    Deathwing drinking game: Take a drink each time he says "death"
    Dude... dude... oh man dude... you're the guy... you're the guy hahaaaaaaa....
    *collapse*
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by KujataSP View Post
    Deathwing drinking game: Take a drink each time he says "death"
    That's actually the last phase. If you're still sober enough to loot the chest, YOU WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

which video does the person say "get off my ship" i cant find it

Is it me or does Deathwing sound like Morpheus (Matrix) with a broken megaphone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    For god sake. Will the both of you just shut up with your fail attempt and what you think is lore, when all your going is kissing whatever new thing comes along with your new shoes syndrome.
    If either of you actully took the time to read into the lore isn't of posting this crap, you'd actully understand why the new horde is why it is, how Thrall faught to free his people from there own mistakes and corruption, and how he still does today, how he fights to maintain that balance.
    But instead, you just take whatevers put in front of you without question or looking further then that. You might then actully understand, that Garrosh is a tool and a poorly written one, who doesn't offer anything to the horde then to satify you war junkies.
    Just......just stop.

You're trying to reason with the same idiots who think that the Worgen are a reference to Twilight, because we all know there were no stories about werewolves before Jacob...

The more I see Garrosh the more I like him.

The more i hear Garrosh, the more i like him.

Holy shit renard, i swear i didnt even look at this page when i wrote that...
    Last edited by pickley; 2010-07-23 at 04:42 AM. Reason: mind blown

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    The more i hear Garrosh, the more i like him.

Holy shit renard, i swear i didnt even look at this page when i wrote that...
    I know right? You were blinded by Garrosh's awesomeness, and I used to hate the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by WorgenFreeman View Post
    I agree. It's interesting when you hear the different conversations. There's a lot of depth to Garrosh.

The voice actiing is is also very compelling. Obviously inspired by the upcoming competition, but still awesome.