I am a Prot (6072 GS) and Ret (5902 GS) Pally looking for an eastern time zone raiding guild. I would prefer to have times between 7 and 11:30 EST. I can play both specs equally well. My main spec has been prot, which is why ret has a slightly lower GS, but I can play ret as main spec as well.

As an EST player on a PST server, my guild has had attendance issues for a while. Coupled with the normal summer slump, our guild has had to stop doing 25mans and focus on 10mans. We've even been having attendance issues with 10mans. So I'm looking for a guild that better fits my play time so I can continue raiding.

I have cleared 10man ICC and have experience with all heroic modes except Lich King. I have not downed Sindragosa but best attempts were ~15%. Sadly due to the attendance issues we faced, I haven't downed LK in 25man yet.

I also have a friend of mine that plays a resto druid (6045 GS) that would be looking to apply as well.

If any guilds are recruiting a skilled and geared Prot/Ret pally (and hopefully a resto druid as well), please post here.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Han%C3%B8ver