Missed New Elemental Talent: Feedback

Feedback 3/3
    Requires 1 point in Elemental Mastery

Your Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning spells reduce the cooldown of Elemental Mastery talent by 3 sec.

So now we get a buffed version of the 2pT10 bonus forever!
    Last edited by Futhark; 2010-07-23 at 01:37 AM. Reason: more details

i personally like it, its a little unoriginal but who cares its a cool talent and its really good imo

another big plus for us! liking it alot
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It is a bit unoriginal, but so was taking the "flame shock crit" bonus, from t8 and making it into a glyph, and that was a good idea too, and so is this weee

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

i hate it i think i might skip it elemenatry mastery is only useful very rarely like twice a boss fight this talent will make it useable 3 times yaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by aldar View Post
    i hate it i think i might skip it elemenatry mastery is only useful very rarely like twice a boss fight this talent will make it useable 3 times yaaaaaa
    you should probably be using it as often as you can with the t10 bonus, it really does up your dps alot. This talent is good, I like using EM as often as I can because I'm a haste junkie.

one of the better changes so far if it will make it live i might continue to play my shammy

ele mastery now also give 15% damage for the duration which is nom

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this i don't even...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    ....... What? You mean, that you don't use Elemental Mastery? Wut? Or you mean that this new talent is bad or... what do you mean!?

go reroll please xD

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it will be good. The set bonus is fun already, and this just adds to it

thats awsome, especially with the new elemental mastery changes^^

So many ele buffs, I love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not really "buffed" over the current 2pc when you factor in less lb/cl due to lava surge, but definitely like the talent a lot!

maybe its just me but on a 5 minute boss fight with t10 i only get to use it twice only once on festergut maybe im usn my t10 wrong lol i was unaware people were getting upwards of 3 to 4 uses out of it per fight dont get me wrong i like ele changes with lava surge and elemental overload as a mastery bonus but i hate that talent and for me personally im only spending 2 points in it
    Last edited by aldar; 2010-07-23 at 03:21 PM.

maybe its just me but on a 5 minute boss fight with t10 i only get to use it twice only once on festergut maybe im usn my t10 wrong lol i was unaware people were getting upwards of 3 to 4 uses out of it per fight dont get me wrong i like ele changes with lava surge and elemental overload as a mastery bonus but i hate that talent and for me personally im only spending 2 points in it
    What.....................................so you hate doing more DPS and enjoy spending talents in places that wont help your DPS.

Deleted
    I have a feeling you're doing it wrong.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    The fail is strong in this one.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    facepalm picture

Okay, so figure that with a 3 second reduction in cooldown, lets assume we end up tossing... say 5 LB's every 10 seconds on average (sounds reasonable, if were spending more time than this Lava Bursting stuff, then we are sitting way pretty anyways) okay, so in 10 seconds we reduce the cooldown by 15 seconds. After about a minute and 15 seconds we will have refreshed our cooldown and are firing off Elemental Mastery again.

So, instead of it being up for approximately 8.3% of the time, it will be up for 20% of the time.

Now, if we continue to produce DPS at about a 1:1 ratio for Casting speed% to DPS% then whenever it is up we are looking at about a total increase of appx 38% (15% more Damage and 20% faster)

So, looking at these numbers (and admitted assumptions) we are looking at about a 3.1% increase in DPS just from Elemental Mastery alone (assuming use on every cooldown)

With Elemental Mastery + Feedback that number is now increased to about a %7.6 increase in DPS instead, an extra 4.5% increase in DPS from those 3 points.

And also, realise that both of theese numbers are increased further during fights where the fight doesn't end right before EM comes off cooldown... so usually the numbers should be larger than these.
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."