Cata - Enh PvP, Utility Talents, Bloat

I was comparing Elemental PvP specs to Enhance.

ELe go 31/7/3 - they lose mana regen and +hit. They are forced to spend 3 points on 6% damage redux, When they change from PvE to PvP Build they lose no DPS talents.

Enhance on the other hand is forced to spend 9 points on utility talents (in our tree alone) that they would otherwise not take in their PvE builds. At a very Large cost to DPS. Many agree in PvP, Imp searing and Imp LL will not be taken, due in part the cost , and the fact that cannot rely on DOTs being on PvP targets with Dispells etc.

I would suggest we are way over budget on mandatory PvP utility talents. And our DPS takes a very large hit compared to other class/spec, because of it

My point being when we switch from PvE to PvP our DPS will drop Greatly, when other classes/specs will not. And quite frankly all those utility Points dont do all that much,

(2 points) Remove a snare,
    (2 Points) Root enemy from 15-30 yards away while losing much DPS from not having FLametoungue on
    (3 Points) 10% life and lower duration snare
    (2 Points) 10% life to totems

At the same time they give our best Utility to Resto/Ele at the bargain price of having to blow 3 points in wasted shield
    Last edited by keeb; 2010-07-23 at 05:54 AM.