Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

What are pally bubbles made of?

To start off, this thread is meant to welcome to most retarded answer you could possibly think of so please, go ahead and draw me pictures of the infamous pally bubble and how it is made.

Ok so I would like to know what ya'll think a pally bubble is like. What is it made of? How does it feel? Does it taste like rainbows? Does it release the smell of a thousand flowers when used?

Personally I have two theories:
    1) It is made of the same material used to make shrinky-dinks (used to help win the good ol fight for gnome pallys..duh) aka put a pally in an oven and poof you get gnome pallys...gj Blizz
    2) The yellow hue of the bubble is proof that it is really composed of the pally's own urine after he has wet himself when the LK pimp slapped the bear tank off of the stage and is now going for the healers. Its kinda how a squid uses ink to repell attackers...cept in this case the pally uses it to bubble hearth

10+ Year Old Account
    It's made of that strange stuff that was found in your skull. Don't know what it is, but it sure isn't brains.

10+ Year Old Account
    i pretty much love the name of this thread...

as for an answer...we may never know for sure...but im pretty certain fairy dust is involved
    "Brevity is...wit"

It's made of the shattered hopes and dreams of other players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well seeing as magic is an affront to the light and tends to attract demons, thats out. I know you wanted a silly answer, but in all seriousness, its probably a physical manifestation of the paladin's faith in the protection light gives him.
    On a silly note, pally bubbles are made out of whatever falls on the floor at the twinkie factory.

what is strong enough to survive a fall from any height, mass explosions, any amount of spells and melee hits...but is broken by a well placed throw of a weapon? quite the mystery...
    insanity: less expensive then drugs, and much more fun!

Hey it's you again.

I'd say it's made of the despair of the people who sent spells and attacks wishing to go through and hitting for just 2% of his hp to kill him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sugar and spice and everything nice.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Double Rainbows and Glitter.

Rainbows and cottoncandy

Deleted
    Tightly packed Midi-chlorians obviously.

awesomesauce

15+ Year Old Account
    How has no-one said Tears yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    *Ahum*
    Holy Light.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by kalyynthefailadin View Post
    Well seeing as magic is an affront to the light and tends to attract demons, thats out. I know you wanted a silly answer, but in all seriousness, its probably a physical manifestation of the paladin's faith in the protection light gives him.
    On a silly note, pally bubbles are made out of whatever falls on the floor at the twinkie factory.
    actually, i think the "real" answer is that it's made of light itself.

in the warcraft novels they talk about their weapons glowing with the light and stuff like that, so i think it's actual light.

The tears of many Nerd Raging Fanboys... With a Hint of Fairy Dust.

15+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps what this is made out of?

Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose