Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    As for resto, yeh, they do feel a bit underwhelming. Still no cool iconic NEW spell, still the same cast-based crap(which will hopefully be less bad in cata), still no oh-sheit button, just a few I-do-this-and-then-my-next-heal-is-20/25%-stronger and lol-I-cast-2.5sec-lightning-bolts-for-mana. For PVP then.. Most importantly we lost cleansing and the total ability to cleanse poisons which will hurt our defense pretty badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Martsus View Post
    As for resto, yeh, they do feel a bit underwhelming. Still no cool iconic NEW spell, still the same cast-based crap(which will hopefully be less bad in cata), still no oh-sheit button, just a few I-do-this-and-then-my-next-heal-is-20/25%-stronger and lol-I-cast-2.5sec-lightning-bolts-for-mana. For PVP then.. Most importantly we lost cleansing and the total ability to cleanse poisons which will hurt our defense pretty badly.
    nature's swiftness doesn't count as an "oh-sheit" button?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post
    nature's swiftness doesn't count as an "oh-sheit" button?
    Affected by MS olol.

Compared to pain suppr., GLYPH of salvation, barkskin and others that's kinda crappy. Paladins got the same crap basically by using Divine Favor(or whatever the 100% crit thing is called), holy shock and then using an insta-FoL.

The only good oh-sheit button the Shaman can get is the Skeleton key. Way to go to sacrifice a glyph-slot for some crappy 4k shield and a trinket slot for a 6k shield but oh well.
    Last edited by Martsus; 2010-08-12 at 06:06 PM.