Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scudamore View Post
    It'll be Virulence or Epidemic depending on usefulness of spell hit vs disease time. Most likely Epidemic though.
    Highly doubt three points in Epidemic would outweigh three in BCB, but we'll see how disease duration lines up with your runes based on points in Epidemic and haste on gear.
    Edit: Two in Epidemic makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    Highly doubt three points in Epidemic would outweigh three in BCB, but we'll see how disease duration lines up with your runes based on points in Epidemic and haste on gear.
    Edit: Two in Epidemic makes me sad.
    Who said to take Epidemic over BCB? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Donttakevurge View Post
    you must not have been around recently. at lvl 85 you will have 41 talent points total. the tal calculator is set to lvl 50 as a hotfix to reflect the 41 max talent points.
    ahh i see.

i would say, endless winter for the fact of having free interupt, so at least if you are doing interupts its not costing you runic that can be used for dps.

I made a 2h spec

http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#j0hZhIMMfuRzbuch

For DW I would obviously just move 3 into Threat of thassarian

tbh , if they are trying to allow frost dks a way to use 2handers just as effectivley as 2 1handers you bet your ass I'm gonna try it cause I don't like being a 2 1 handed axe dual weilding dk... its just weird and non-lore-ish

Although I must say might of the frozen wastes sounds freaking odd , about every other auto swing you get full runic power? holy crap... thats gotta end up in alot of frost strike spam

Edit : I'm aware this could be a potentially messed up spec cause the whole new system is well... new to me and the good stuff in blood/unholy looked too far down to even get but 1 point in so?
    Last edited by BTF777; 2010-07-29 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BTF777 View Post
    I made a 2h spec

tbh , if they are trying to allow frost dks a way to use 2handers just as effectivley as 2 1handers you bet your ass I'm gonna try it cause I don't like being a 2 1 handed axe dual weilding dk... its just weird and non-lore-ish

Although I must say might of the frozen wastes sounds freaking odd , about every other auto swing you get full runic power? holy crap... thats gotta end up in alot of frost strike spam

Edit : I'm aware this could be a potentially messed up spec cause the whole new system is well... new to me and the good stuff in blood/unholy looked too far down to even get but 1 point in so?
    you forgot to take NoCS out of that brother
    imo 2h will look like
    http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#jZGc0rfuRzbuch
    the last points are freebies
    id go
    http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#jZGcMrfuRdbuch
    for utility but that's me
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by BTF777 View Post
    I made a 2h spec

Y'know Thassarian is a DK who dual-wielded according to lore, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless BCB changes a lot, I don't see any spec without it being any good. Spell hit currently is kinda underwhelming, nothing I would trade BCB for. I would say 8/31/2 being a possibility. Also Bladed Armor is very good at the start. Its only flaw is that it has terrible if any noticeable scaling. Butchery while not amazing in any sense... It still isn't exactly dumping a point there to get to the next tier.