(H) <Shadows of Doom> Recruiting

<Shadows of Doom>
    Kul Tiras - EU

Shadows of Doom have temporarliy opened recruitment for the following classes:

2 Melee DPS

Frost Death Knight
    Rogue

These would be our preferences however we do consider all applications carefully.

1 Ranged DPS

Shadow Priest
    or
    Boomkin

Again we will consider other applicants however one of the above is our preference.

1 Healer

Holy Paladin

Shadows of Doom has been around in one form or another for 8 years. The guild started in Everquest and the core team transferred to WOW on Day 1, forming SOD as it stands today.
    Shadows of Doom is a medcore social raiding guild. We like to take raiding seriously, we try to do our best and compete we have been very successful since Vanilla.

Raid Times:

Wed 2030 - 0030
    Sun 2030 - 0030
    Mon 2030 - 0030

(All times are in server time)

FAQ: I get a lot of questions normally regarding recruitment so Id like to take the opportunity to answer some of those here first.

Q I'm about to ding 80, can i join the guild?

A Im afraid not. We are looking for people with considerable knowledge of their class and to be reasonably well geared upon application.

Q Can you invite me now?

A Im afraid not, in order to be a trialist in SOD you must first fill out an application on our forums.

Q What is your progress like in ICC?

A As said before we do not take the attitude that raiding is life or death. We are currently 11/12 on the heroic version of ICC 25 with only LK left to do. On 10 man we have completed all achievements and killed LK 10 HC. 10 man and 25 man drakes are being farmed.

Q My class is not listed on your front page as required. Can I still apply?

A Yes you can, we take a considered view of all applications, and if we believe you could add something to our raiding team we would look at a trialist position.

To view videos of our latest kills please visit shadowsofdoom.com

To make an application please visit shadowsofdoom.com and follow the links to our application form

Happy Craftin'
    Khayal/Luke