Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelger View Post
    Tauror probably mentioned it already. I think, however, he means that Bloodfang will join Godfrey and the others. Though I'm not sure about that myself, as Godfrey hates Worgen with a passion. Better dead than Worgen, as he put it. Or Undead.
    Ah, I see. Indeed. Which is something that has bothered me since I finished Silverpine. What the heck is going to populate that instance if Godfrey is the Boss? Definitely not Worgen.

He DOES however appear to have some sort of Necromancy powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelger View Post
    Tauror probably mentioned it already. I think, however, he means that Bloodfang will join Godfrey and the others. Though I'm not sure about that myself, as Godfrey hates Worgen with a passion. Better dead than Worgen, as he put it. Or Undead.
    He doesn't have to join him, he could be attacking the place when we waltz in. Since he doesn't want to co-operate with us anymore we kill him, before proceeding after Godfrey. Simple really

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    So I take it from this "Worgen Blood Offering" that Lorna Crowley is also likely a worgen?

I am surprised that some of the other juicy details gleaned from these quests have not been discussed. Velinde Starsong summoned worgen to fight the Burning Legion. It worked. Arugal summoned worgen to fight the Scourge. It worked. And now we know that Worgen are immune to the Plague? Conclusion, worgen are the perfect fighting machines.
    Actually from the bits of lore you get from doing sfk and some associated quests the first time around back in the day and a few things in outlands arugal didnt summon them he essentially recreated them. As a high level mage of the kirin tor he became obsessed with defeating the plague and started down the path of some pretty out there magics and alchemy combos that resulted in essentially the rediscovery of how you turn into a worgen. I say rediscovery because thousands of years beforehand some druids had figured it out natural style... and i assume less painfully.

Thats why they are the sons of arugal and why they are immune (magically) to the plague, they were literally designed (this incarnation at least) to be just that.

*edit: Arugal also eventually became drunk on his own power flipped his shit and became about as big a threat at the time as the plague he was preventing by making worgenism (somehow that sounds dirty) contageous in sfk so thats why you killed him in the instance.
    Last edited by Mixelphlick; 2010-07-24 at 07:43 AM. Reason: lol worgenism
    Mixelphlick 80 Gnome mage
    Beetstick 80 Gnome deathknight

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    He doesn't have to join him, he could be attacking the place when we waltz in. Since he doesn't want to co-operate with us anymore we kill him, before proceeding after Godfrey. Simple really
    Still, those alone aren't quite enough to fully populate SFK.

Yeah its not enough but not every boss has to be notable, I expect the others to just be lesser commanders from those 2 sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Velandia View Post
    Ah, I see. Indeed. Which is something that has bothered me since I finished Silverpine. What the heck is going to populate that instance if Godfrey is the Boss? Definitely not Worgen.

He DOES however appear to have some sort of Necromancy powers.

Didn't Lord Godfrey die in the starting zone, Gilneas?
    He tries to capture King Greymane with the help of two eastern lords,
    to sell him to the Forsaken so that they will leave Gilnean Lands.

When he fails, he commits suicide, saying "I'd sooner die than one of of your kind for King!".
    You can see it at 17:36 in that video

Or is there going to be setbacks?
    Last edited by Malagan; 2010-07-24 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post

When he fails, he commits suicide, saying "I'd sooner die than one of of your kind for King!".

The Forsaken go into Gilneas specifically to retrieve his body and those of the Lords that were also killed.

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post

He gets raised by the Forsaken and then betrays Sylvanas. Right after that he heads off to SFK.

That first screenshot looks so amazing.... =O.

I cannot wait to do these quests on my Alliance and my Horde characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    I cannot wait to do these quests on my Horde characters.
    Fix'd that for ya, i don't think you'll see them Alliance side. But I do Agree it looks freaking awesome.
    I'M SIGNIN MAH POST!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cearat
    Salty Ballz the Patient.
    Cuz, ya know, it ain't getting lai... Yeah, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    the amount of bad grammer in this thread is fail

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB worgen standing all tall and upright like that all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet. =O
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    The entire worgen starting area seems extremely interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    The southernmost capital city in the world, NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    OK, more pictures:

The place is full of Worgen elite forces and when we reach the top, we find this scene, Crowley telling that the solution to escape the Forsaken is to turn into Worgen, since Worgen are immune to the plague and the turning.

The human leaders, without other choice, drink Crowley's blood and become Worgen themselves. Agatha yells to us to run away, picks us up and fly from Fenris Isle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Am I mistaken or is that Magistrate Henry Maleb at the front and Phin Odelic to his right from Southshore, not sure about the others, most likely other Southshore NPC's I can't remember

In the one hand turning into a Worgen and in the other turning into an Undead. Yeah, definatly would have gone with Worgen every time
    From left to right (facing the player): Caretaker Smithers, Phin Odelic (in the wizard hat), Magistrate Maleb, Julie Honeywell?, Bartolo Ginsetti (in red & gold), Loremaster Dibbs. Of all the Hillsbrad/Southshore Alliance NPC's, Honeywell is the closest match, since all the other female NPCs wear pants.

A very interesting turn of events indeed.
    Last edited by deepred; 2010-07-26 at 04:23 AM.

So, wait, there is a huge contradiction here on the Worgen immunity deal. There is a huge outburst over Sylvanas and the Val'kyrs making new Forsaken from dead corpses. Yet, there is nothing but praise for the purposeful conversion of humans into Worgen in order to survive the Forsaken Blight. If this Blood Offering is going so popular now, what's stopping the whole Alliance from consuming? You'd all be Worgen to be cool - but, it's still a PLAGUE of sorts. Not bringing in my bias for the Horde, doesn't this make the existence of humanity trivial? They can have two choices, Worgen Curse (Protect from Plague but Lose Humanity) or Forsaken Blight (Dead Bodies or Infection to Immortal Undeath). Where's the middle ground?
    Last edited by citybug; 2010-07-26 at 05:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by citybug View Post
    So, wait, there is a huge contradiction here on the Worgen immunity deal. There is a huge outburst over Sylvanas and the Val'kyrs making new Forsaken from dead corpses. Yet, there is nothing but praise for the purposeful conversion of humans into Worgen in order to survive the Forsaken Blight. If this Blood Offering is going so popular now, what's stopping the whole Alliance from consuming? You'd all be Worgen to be cool - but, it's still a PLAGUE of sorts. Not bringing in my bias for the Horde, doesn't this make the existence of humanity trivial? They can have two choices, Worgen Curse (Protect from Plague but Lose Humanity) or Forsaken Blight (Dead Bodies or Infection to Immortal Undeath). Where's the middle ground?
    Choice is the difference.
    You can chose not to consume the blood, hoping you will survive regardless.
    Sylvanas doesn't allow people to chose whether or not they're turned into Forsaken, she just does it.

Deleted
    Very classy, seems the worgen are not exactly as united as people would belive!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Howard View Post
    I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack. But when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolfpack, it grew by one. So there were two of us in the wolfpack. I was alone first in the pack and then Doug joined in later. And 6 months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought, wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure that I just added two guys to my wolfpack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas looking for strippers and cocaine.
    Roflmao

---------- Post added 2010-11-08 at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    He gets raised by the Forsaken and then betrays Sylvanas. Right after that he heads off to SFK.
    Yeh and on another note he becomes the final boss in heroic shadowfang keep

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    All I know is Crowley is looking pretty kick ass.

Miiiisssstterrrr Crowley!
    .. he looks just like all other worgen , cept bigger /yawn
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    Thankyou Tauror you just made my day, thats exactly the kind of questline I wanted to see!

Also, note how Crowley is using fist weapons now instead of a sword after his barehanded worgen cleaving, Blizzard has heard the fans.
    if only they'd listen to how ALLIANCE players want to see the story of an ALLIANCE race, insted of a horde race seeing it >_<