Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dont worry man, come Cataclysm you'll be the one flaming these scrubs who refuse to play decently.

Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    Now I've actually quitted WoW (until Cataclysm probably) and one of the reasons I did so was because I got so tierd of all retards not willing to take some constructive critisism.
    dude cc is coming back pugs will be pure and utter hell in cata

Quote Originally Posted by jitzul View Post
    dude cc is coming back pugs will be pure and utter hell in cata
    Or it will make people actually care to learn to play.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    Another troll attempt, I supose yet this makes me bite.

I do run with a threat meter. There is a problem though, threat meters show you ONLY aggro from the main target (first time talking about dps?) which mind you I never ever overaggroed. However it does not show you aggro from mobs you hit with cleaving type attacks (divine storm, concecration, seal of command etc)

As for adapting, I was I was waiting time to hit things but regardless of me doing that or not as soon as I thought about hitting divine storm I had aggro, if I didn't get aggro off the extra cleave on SoCommand (which is why I even switched to righteousness later).

Problem arises when I stopped attacking when I was close to overaggroing and got kicked because omfg do dps noob...... Yeah..... First you whine for 30 minutes (tank pulling slowly nearly no dps my dps being limited to hell because I struggle not to overaggro, trying to solo the orb on the first boss when nobody moves and he gets healed all the time and we dont have dps to outdo the heal it does because the rogue and mage were shit....)

You know, your so-called-logic. To quote you yet again doesn't apply to clueless people I'm afraid.

And even if I hadn't been wise (or whatever you chose to call it) enough to take these counter messures it's still unacceptable that a run that isn't even finished in FoS heroic takes over 30 minutes because a rogue can't be bothered to hit tricks of the trade.

yup it did, actually that was the first thing I thought, til I noticed their talents were a mess and they had no sockets in their gear. Mind you the 3k dps they were pulling was FoK & blizzard spam. PS both had >/=232 ilevel in every slot but trinkets.
    OP, no matter how much you try to be constructive in your replies, the blame is still on you.

Let me tell you why, in 3 simple arguments:

1) You were overaggroing the tank. There is no excuse to this. if you can pull 7K, by scratching your balls and letting him do a bad job you should do 3K: more than enough for FoS HC, and as good as that rogue and mage.

2) You have a class capable of tanking, you obviously are good are pulling aggro (RF off i hope), so you should be tanking yourself. It's that easy. With thee gear you claim to have, tanking FoS HC should be a walk in the park. Do it, that will save you the last point:

3) You accepted to group with a bad tank, a whiny healer, and rude people. I mean what else do you need to just politely leave the group?
    Are you that desperate for your 2 frosts? If you feel hostility, whether it is legit or not, just tell them politely that their etiquette is not acceptable and wish them good luck. If you decided to stay, all you can do if take the abuse while keeping quiet.

Think about it, your LFG experience will improve and you will not need to create threads to complain about things that were entirely under your grasp/control.

10+ Year Old Account
    First my respect for not mentioning gayscore.
    Second, yea people are stupid and selfish. But you do 7k dps. If the tank has low gear, or just dinged 80 then there is no way he can make more threat than you.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    You Americans, you don't know about noobs.

Deleted
    Well my frustrations are gone now so this will be my last reply to this thread. Cheers for all the replies. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin_K View Post
    OP,
    1) You were overaggroing the tank. There is no excuse to this. if you can pull 7K, by scratching your balls and letting him do a bad job you should do 3K: more than enough for FoS HC, and as good as that rogue and mage.

so what your saying is he should just take like two peaces of gear off just to match the tank and other dps

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    Or it will make people actually care to learn to play.
    That would be great. But I'm really sceptical.
    When LFD came out, I tought new people will finally learn 5man teamplay by the time they hit 80.
    In reality, the only thing happened is that the aoe-pull and faceroll everything mentality transferred down to lowbie instances and that's it. Noone improved a bit. In fact everyone is now dumber.

I'd say either tank or get yourself an all iLvl 200 gear set and DPS with that set. If you pull aggro off the tank then, then yea by all means feel free to give him CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. I'm sure if they see a 6K GS pally pulling 7k DPS that they will already feel intimidated. If you throttle back your GS and you still manage to pull aggro in all iLvl 200 then correct them POLITELY.... or leave the group POLITELY.

im so tired of seeing tanks trying to do heroics with 21k health buffed... i know to expect atleast a min of 4 deaths. true you need to start somewhere but....ur not geared enough for tanking heroics and my lv 74 pally atm has almost as much health as you do...

I just cant comprehend that players as late as level 70+ still dont know what the hell they are doing. I mean, if you are a new player, leveling from 1 to 70 takes some time and I would assume the more time you spend on your character the more familiar you get to the different spells and ablities.

Today, I was healing Old kingdom normal and the first boss (that spawns an add and becomes immune) after explaining 3 times, that they had to down the mob WITHOUT a big bright purple glowing shield around them. Still our hunter just auto-attacked mobs with shield on.

Its like someone having a drivers licens for serval months, and the person decides to drive onto the highway, and then gets so baffled and confused that the persons crashes. Even though the person has been driving for serval months now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

Well my frustrations are gone now so this will be my last reply to this thread. Cheers for all the replies. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
    Hope you have better luck in your LFD's!! Just try to be polite eh? And if you are trying to help and they are still not being receptive to it then by all means just drop the group, k?

Quote Originally Posted by evil-one View Post
    I'd say either tank or get yourself an all iLvl 200 gear set and DPS with that set. If you pull aggro off the tank then, then yea by all means feel free to give him CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. I'm sure if they see a 6K GS pally pulling 7k DPS that they will already feel intimidated. If you throttle back your GS and you still manage to pull aggro in all iLvl 200 then correct them POLITELY.... or leave the group POLITELY.
    so EVERY one should just roll over for bad players

Please don't troll the tread.

---------- Post added 2010-07-23 at 11:02 AM ----------

mhm indeed. Come cataclysm I'm going back to the "don't PUG" strategy.
    You tell someone not to troll a thread and then agree with a poster stating "just deal with it", who previously states WoW is a scrub paradise. Who's trolling who? How about you come up with something constructive other than your epic "don't PUG" strategy. Seriously, the clue desk is that way ->, I suggest you save yourself a spot in line.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    OP: a newbie is a person who is new to the game and learn.

if you're 80 and don't know your skills, 2 solutions:

1. you're a lamer
    2. you bought your account on ebay
    I desagree, there is a third option, you a retard like the other 40% of the people actually play the game.

The rooster composition of the game is:
    2% Pro-skilled players
    13% skilled players who knows their class
    15% good players with an average profit at doing their job
    30% kind people who try to do their best but a little lost
    30% are people who doesn't know and don't wanna learn
    10% retards who really things they are super gamers but really doesn't do almost anything as it should be done.

If you are partied with one or two elements of the last group you are fu...d

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Because being a newbie is completly unacceptable?
    being a newbie is fine if that person is willing to listen and try to do better. but you don't see that anymore. all you ever get is bad people who will flame you to death for trying to offer an honest piece of advice.

my favorite is the frost dk dpsing in frost presence because he's frost spec.

---------- Post added 2010-07-23 at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joseluis View Post
    I desagree, there is a third option, you a retard like the other 40% of the people actually play the game.

The rooster composition of the game is:
    2% Pro-skilled players
    13% skilled players who knows their class
    15% good players with an average profit at doing their job
    30% kind people who try to do their best but a little lost
    30% are people who doesn't know and don't wanna learn
    10% retards who really things they are super gamers but really doesn't do almost anything as it should be done.

If you are partied with one or two elements of the last group you are fu...d
    nice random numbers bro. I do agree with you though.

here's my solution. I've got blah blah gs, my armory is in my sig. I've also got full t1. I combine them, so it gives me ~3k gs. Also, gives everyone a second look at me (have you SEEN pally t1???) and gives some good lols, which puts the group in a good mood, except the jerk every now and again who goes "amg wut a scrub you've got a 3k gs wtf!!!!!" at which point i tell him to LOOK at my gear and stfu. the rest of the party lolz, and he usually shuts up when i outdps his ass on trash and dps. (4k dps in t1, wut wut!) Usually makes for a fun experience. Granted, this is on the offchance that I still do a pugged heroic, but, its fun.
    ret pally

Quote Originally Posted by jitzul View Post
    so what your saying is he should just take like two peaces of gear off just to match the tank and other dps
    Or perhaps NOT hit every big DPS ability on CD every time. Cut the Divine Storm from his rotation since that got him aggro every time, perhaps NOT lay down Concecration on the first cycle... ADAPT.

It is possible for a ferrari to drive slow and let a fiat keep up, it's not possible for the fiat to outrace the ferrari. Not if the ferrari won't let it.

An overgeared player CAN always ease up on the throttle and adjust to the worse geared (or less experienced) player. The weaker player can't magically step it up and be instantly better than his gear or skills allow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralio View Post
    No excuses OP. You are dps, your no1 priority is to manage your threat and adjust it to the tank. If you cant do it then you are a bad player regardless of your dps.
    kinda hard to manage your threat when there are some tanks that you can out threat with just auto attacks sans of course just standing around like a wallflower for half of the dungeon

My Deviantart sig by Axa