Starter PvP spec

Heya. I didn't know weather this should be in the pvp forum or the hunter forum, but I decided on the hunter forum. I have a soon to be 80 hunter, and I've leveled mainly as MM, but I'm not sure what I should spec when I hit 80 for my pvp spec. I've been told all 3 are viable, but I know that certain specs/etc are difficult to start out because of gear etc (frost dk's for example). Would any of the three be any better starting out, or are they all pretty much the same? I intend to do mostly BG's till I'm geared, then maybe some 2's and 3's. Thanks for any help.

well, myself, i have bin looking on a MM pvp spec to start with, as it seems to have insane burst with aimed shot, but survival seems to be the better choice in arena, with the 100% chance to reflect spells.

would love to get into the beta to test it though

I just got my alt hunter to 80, and while I'm in no place to comment on what you should do, I have been BM with total crap gear doing 3's with a priest/rogue. I'm going to try MM since at lower gear levels, they can just kill my pet so easily and basically gimp me. Also been running in 1600 bracket with blues, so that doesn't help much.

This arena season has a lot of wizards just because of how op haste is. You want to roll MM for silence. BM is good only if you do beastcleave (BM/enhS/holyP) and SV has no place at all.

i just got my hunter to 80 couple days ago and i prefer MM for volley/multishot spam in AV, lots of kills, lots of honor

10+ Year Old Account
    Marks is the shit, just going to throw that out there. Spec MM/SV, and get scatter and silence, profit. If you wowarmory me, my secondary spec is a solid marks BG/arena spec.

the armory