Trinket problem...

Hey!
    First off, here's my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sorrow&n=Urkel

Should I use Herkuml War Token + Deathbringer's Will or
    Deathbringer's Will + Needle Encrusted Scorpion?

FYI I'm MM

actually believe it or not hunter BiS are DBW and some 10 man heroic trinket.

I just quickly input ur armory into femaledwarf.com and came up with these numbers

DW + NES = 4874.63 dps

DW + HWT = 4926.12 dps

Quote Originally Posted by Gps View Post
    I just quickly input ur armory into femaledwarf.com and came up with these numbers

DW + NES = 4874.63 dps

DW + HWT = 4926.12 dps
    Thank you (: never quite understood Femaledwarf.com

Isn't the 25 man Halion trinket bettert than wfs now? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Thank you (: never quite understood Femaledwarf.com
    np btw, i didnt input any buffs or a pet to ur character sheet so the outcome maybe more significant.

Quote Originally Posted by Budokai View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the Halion trinket is the best trinket for MM, even compared to Deathbringer's will. However, nothing else really compares to the Deathbringer's Will and you can use 2 trinkets so.... try and get both. Both have the massive amount of static ArP making the cap a lot easier to obtain. I think this is true of anyone who stacks ArP, so warriors, Combat rogues, feral druids, and some Death Knights will be fighting you for the trinket as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad thing is that HWT is garbage for hunters. Try to get WFS, and make sure you have all the badge gear with frosts before you waste them on that trinket.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budokai View Post
    It is... A nobrainer tbh :-D

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I too have a trinket problem. The one week DBW Heroic drops (I don't have normal) I'm unable to attend the raid. Feels good, o wait.

Oh and if you guys think i'm trolling this is me

Quote Originally Posted by Gnious View Post
    It is... A nobrainer tbh :-D
    1 would have thought so, but still people saying wfs :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Sad thing is that HWT is garbage for hunters. Try to get WFS, and make sure you have all the badge gear with frosts before you waste them on that trinket.
    Not if you are raiding SV and close to crit cap...Haste is a very valuable stat

Yeah I had that problem with Normal DBW and our H Deathbringer kills have been Bloodvenom Blade crazy ever since we started killing him on heroic a couple of months ago and I never had the normal one either until this last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsereaver
    Barani you are the only Hunter for me. <3

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    actually believe it or not hunter BiS are DBW and some 10 man heroic trinket.
    Uh....no. It's the Halion Heroic trinket and Heroic DBW.

HWT isn't crap for hunter, just other 264 trinkets (HWFS and DBW) are better. But the question wasn't what is better the question of him was, which one of the trinkets he has access too.

Altough I do agree with another post saying you should try and upgrade other stuff from triumph proly first

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chibs View Post
    HWT isn't crap for hunter, just other 264 trinkets (HWFS and DBW) are better. But the question wasn't what is better the question of him was, which one of the trinkets he has access too.

Altough I do agree with another post saying you should try and upgrade other stuff from triumph proly first
    Its alright if you don't have to move during a fight or have a chance to drop your stacks. Mirror of truth is better than HWT if you drop your stacks twice, which on some fights is rather easy.
    Last edited by Irony; 2010-07-26 at 12:52 PM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

um haste is terrible for hunters. the token is a gs increase. also you cannot go but female dwarf spreadsheet for the token because it is counting on you getting an extra autoshot over the boss fight of 6 mins i think it is,(on a patchwerk type fight with no movement) so take it with a grain of salt.

as far as trinkets nes will put you over the arp cap when it procs but it is still better than war token for you. try to get wfs or even banner of victory might be good for you with the passive arp.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2010-07-28 at 04:37 PM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    I was using Greatness + NES for quite some time and was doing quite well. I have the worst luck with trinket drops. Herkuml War Token was the last thing I got from frost emblems, and finally got DBW a couple weeks ago, so those are the two I run with. Yeah, HWT is garbage for hunters, I know, but it was still a dps upgrade over Greatness and NES.

It looks like you got WFS since you created this thread, which, coupled with DBW is best in slot setup until you get into Heroic ICC or the trinket from RS-25. Ultimate BiS is Heroic Twilight Scale + Heroic DBW, fyi.